The other games today - 2013/14

JH

I too, think the derby in 2 weeks will have a winner. A comprehensive one too. It'll finish 2-0 to either side.

Soton are doing fantastically all with their record signing being absolute cack. If Osvaldo actually starts scoring, then they may even reach greater heights.

They are fantastic defensively. Yes, they've conceded 2 goals in the last 2 games (Was in no doubt the moment I got Boruc in my fantasy team), but both have been down to drastic luck for opposition. I think they'll do great away at Emirates and SB and at least get 1 point from those 2 games.

Not sure what I want from United-Arsenal game tomorrow. United fans think they are back to greatness with Moyes after a spell of decent results against Sociedad, Stoke and Fulham, so it'll be nice to see them set back and 11 points off top in November. On the other hand, if Arsenal end their bottling streak at Old Trafford tomorrow, it'll give them a feeling of invincibility and self-belief to go all the way IMO. Massive game for both teams. Fuck it, go Arsenal (or draw).

Fancy one of you guys or Sunderland to cause a shock tomorrow as well. Hope it's Newcastle, though the game has a 84th minute penalty given away by Tiote all over it.

I too, think the derby in 2 weeks will have a winner. A comprehensive one too. It'll finish 2-0 to either side.

I'm not confident given our last 2 games and our perennial bottle-jobs against you. Think you're massive value odds-wise.