The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Man U will win this and tiresome 'title challenge back on' stuff will go about. Sky in particular seem obsessed about every game being a turning point when picking up points consistently is really what it's about.

Nothing can ever be as bad as it was after they beat Arsenal :lol:

Paulinho looking very good today.

Playing him a bit more advanced. Don't know why they've insisted with him as a sitting midfielder.

The fit is somewhat awkward, imo. I would not consider any of Dembele, Sandro, or Paulinho to be holding players, but none of the three are very creative, It is good that Paulinho has pushed forward and expressed himself, but I still don't think it works.

Man U will win this and tiresome 'title challenge back on' stuff will go about. Sky in particular seem obsessed about every game being a turning point when picking up points consistently is really what it's about.

The Arsenal haven't played any of the 'top' teams and won thign was being spouted on MotD again last night, firstly they have and losing 1-0 at old trafford is no disaster in anyones season, and secondly didn't matter when ferguson won titles by rolling over all the minnows and being done in by any 'top teams'

The Arsenal haven't played any of the 'top' teams and won thign was being spouted on MotD again last night, firstly they have and losing 1-0 at old trafford is no disaster in anyones season, and secondly didn't matter when ferguson won titles by rolling over all the minnows and being done in by any 'top teams'

Aye my Arsenal supporting mate keeps telling me this.... actually text me last night " we haven't played anyone yet because we haven't played Newcastle" made me smile more than i thought !  :laugh:

Arsenal being 7 points clear wasn't in the script so it needs to be rammed home that they've got lucky. As we saw when we were 5th, wins in the so called bread & butter games do not count towards your points total according to the media.

Odd how Liverpool have "only" played Man United and Arsenal but this is never referenced.

what must be doubly frustrating for arsenal is that they do seem to have one of the best teams the premier league has seen for the past few years, maybe just missing a RVP class striker up front (though I do like Giroud actually, tho he seems to have dropped off a bit now)

what must be doubly frustrating for arsenal is that they do seem to have one of the best teams the premier league has seen for the past few years, maybe just missing a RVP class striker up front (though I do like Giroud actually, tho he seems to have dropped off a bit now)

Think they need a pacy forward who can dribble to give them the option to play both personally..... think that's why they wanted Suarez so much.