The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Any chance of Kiessling starting up front for Germany in the World Cup? Or will they go for Klose/Gomez/a midfielder

He won't go. He hate the manager and the manager hates him.

Any chance of Kiessling starting up front for Germany in the World Cup? Or will they go for Klose/Gomez/a midfielder

He doesn't get in the squad. Pretty sure he's actually retired from international football in that toys out of the pram manner some players do if they never get picked.

Shame, good player

Sure Beasley got a few eurogoals for Rangers, maybe not CL though...

"On October 2, 2007, Beasley was influential in Rangers 3–0 win against Lyon in the Champions League group stage. He was involved in all three Rangers goals in a victory for the Scottish side. His inswinging corner was headed by Lee McCulloch to give Rangers a 1–0 advantage. Beasley's wide pass to Alan Hutton allowed him to spring free and set up Daniel Cousin for the second. Finally, Beasley took a 50 meter aerial pass from Cousin while on the run, controlled, and finished. Beasley was named Man of the Match"

it aint easy bein' beasley

FFS I said Beasley and it was confirmed as correct it was my first answer stop researching, he scored for PSV in their run too

I was being more specific than your piece of shit generic effort.

Oooo i'm gonna look up how he did in Scotland and post about it

FFS I said Beasley and it was confirmed as correct it was my first answer stop researching, he scored for PSV in their run too

I was being more specific than your piece of s*** generic effort.

Oooo i'm gonna look up how he did in Scotland and post about it

go ahead I dare you