The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Arsenal could win it if they get through the next round which will invariably be against Barcalona. Man City have looked pretty poor away at times (apart from against Munich) whereas Arsenal didn't seem to need to get beyond a canter to leave the group and were unlucky not to top it (Dortmund did rather mug them at the emirates a bit)

Not really sure who I would want the most?

Would probably say Atletico or PSG.

maybe Barca if you had to take one of them as they haven't been as dominant as previous years. Still a horror draw ahead for Arsenal

The same Barcelona that is leading their league and will most probably have Messi back in february and also Neymar improving? :lol:

but compared to previous years they just haven't been as good, still brilliant mind. Plus Arsenal have been impressive vs Barca in the last few times they met

A Bendtner boot from knocking them out, no less. Barcelona were very wasteful over the two legs though.

I really do think if Arsenal pay attention to the competition, they pose a very real threat to any of the top seeds - who will all be hoping they don't get them!

Arsenal were one goal from going out man. :lol:

So were Dortmund  :lol: Freakishly difficult group.

Arsenal had done enough before tonight. Playing with the mentality of not having to lose and having Man City in three days was always going to result in a "scare" for them, but short of a cataclysm fuck-up (which they have been capable of in seasons gone by), they weren't at risk of going out at any stage tonight.

Arsenal were one goal from going out man. :lol:

So were Dortmund  :lol: Freakishly difficult group.

its beyond belief that Naploi can go out with 12 but then you have Zenit though with 6. UEFA need to fix their seeding system

It is not UEFA's fault that Porto underperformed. That was a difficult group on paper.

Have to admire Austria Vienna though. Were tipped not to get a single point before group stage, but were eliminated with respectable 5 points for a team of their size.

Zenit remain the weirdest team in Europe. They make Miley Cyrus look stable with their volatility

The bloke scored a hatrick, he can wear what he likes.  :laugh:

Nah man, not even after scoring 10 in a World Cup for Brazil can he wear that. WTF :lol: Something out of Andre 3000s wardrobe ffs. :lol:

Became the first player ever to score a hattrick in both Champions League and Copa Libertadores history.

Don't hate on Dre man  :laugh:

I haven't actually seen the goals yet, eagerly awaiting SSN to hurry the f*ck up though.

All of the goals he was involved in were class. Especially the tap in, the play that created the goal was back to Barcelona's old.

Don't hate on Dre man  :laugh:

I haven't actually seen the goals yet, eagerly awaiting SSN to hurry the f*ck up though.

All of the goals he was involved in were class. Especially the tap in, the play that created the goal was back to Barcelona's old.

Forster's reaction after his second tickled me.