The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Even if you're on loan at another club, you should still care about your parent club being humped 5-0 at home, especially considering you played for them for years. I just don't get how someone can play for a club for such a long time, have them give you your livelihood, and represent them without giving a shit about them at all.

Did Diego Alves save another penalty today?

Yes

Must be the best penalty goalkeeper in the world. Would love for Brazil to bring him to the World Cup just because of his penalty saving ability.

Did Diego Alves save another penalty today?

Yes

Must be the best penalty goalkeeper in the world. Would love for Brazil to bring him to the World Cup just because of his penalty saving ability.

Commentators mentioned that he'd previously saved penalties from Messi and C.Ronaldo. Impressive...

Danny Mills might have a funny white patch in his beard but that kind of thing is what is normally missing from the 'analysis' on MOTD. Not the white patch, the discussion about what actually happens on the training ground. Actually fairly interesting, instead of meaningless graphics.

Danny Mills might have a funny white patch in his beard but that kind of thing is what is normally missing from the 'analysis' on MOTD. Not the white patch, the discussion about what actually happens on the training ground.

Aye thought he was canny good there

Liverpool really made me stand up and take notice today. They absolutely battered Spurs from start to finish.

At the same time, Spurs were horrific. Having to play a young midfielder adapting to a new league at CB against Suarez was always going to be a nightmare.

But everything about them was poor. Absolutely nothing in the whole game for the home fans to get excited about.

Guest firetotheworks

Danny Mills might have a funny white patch in his beard but that kind of thing is what is normally missing from the 'analysis' on MOTD. Not the white patch, the discussion about what actually happens on the training ground. Actually fairly interesting, instead of meaningless graphics.

Aye, I liked what he had to say. I've tweeted MOTD, so he'll definitely be on more often now that I've told them he should be.

Guest firetotheworks

You can't really argue with the way Liverpool are winning like. I hate them but they're fucking outstanding at the moment.

Liverpool really made me stand up and take notice today. They absolutely battered Spurs from start to finish.

At the same time, Spurs were horrific. Having to play a young midfielder adapting to a new league at CB against Suarez was always going to be a nightmare.

But everything about them was poor. Absolutely nothing in the whole game for the home fans to get excited about.

L'pool have looked very ordinary to me away from home. If Sturridge/Suarez aren't red hot i've expected them to lose or draw on the road.

Yesterday Suarez was red hot but the whole team was magnificent.

At the same time Spurs were a joke. I don't see how a team so rigid, organised and secure for much of the season can look so shabby and disorganised now.

In Redknapp's 2 1/2 seasons they never looked this bad.