The other games today - 2013/14

JH

If Messi is healthy I think Barcelona will win pretty easily, but if he's out this will be a really tight game. Still think Barcelona has enough at the moment, but it all depends on whether Neymar can keep form or if he'll be inconsistent next year.

The whole draw was made available on Twitter last night by @uefacorruption. Could be interesting if it's going to leak some good stuff.

Possible that they deleted other incorrect predictions. And is there still same country separation in this round? Add that to not being with the same team as your previous group and there are only a certain number of possibilities anyway.

Edit: Looks like a maximum of six opponents per team. So still pretty impressive if it's a guess.

Going to be really funny when Barca beat City and all the people who haven't seen any games and see the Ajax result and deem this side to be nowhere near good enough anymore have a state of shock on their faces.

Going to be even funnier when Arsenal knock out UNSTOPPABLE, NO WEAKNESSES Bayern Munich.

Looking forward to this.

The whole draw was made available on Twitter last night by @uefacorruption. Could be interesting if it's going to leak some good stuff.

Possible that they deleted other incorrect predictions. And is there still same country separation in this round? Add that to not being with the same team as your previous group and there are only a certain number of possibilities anyway.

Edit: Looks like a maximum of six opponents per team. So still pretty impressive if it's a guess.

No way they guessed. Last time around it was the same. I don't think there was that many possible outcomes, so to type them out wouldn't have taken long and therefore deleting the few that were wrong took probably no more than 2 minutes. What people do for some attention nowadays, huh.

Going to be really funny when Barca beat City and all the people who haven't seen any games and see the Ajax result and deem this side to be nowhere near good enough anymore have a state of shock on their faces.

Going to be even funnier when Arsenal knock out UNSTOPPABLE, NO WEAKNESSES Bayern Munich.

Looking forward to this.

Yeah it's going to be a right chortle-fest like.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm looking forward to all of them because they can all beat each other. You're a dafty if you're saying one team will definitely beat another. All of them have weaknesses that can be exploited.

Looking forward to this.

Yeah it's going to be a right chortle-fest like.

:lol:

I dunno about anyone else but I'll be f***ing writhing in sheer ecstasy when it happens, oh the fools who thought they wouldn't win. The fools!

Going to be one of the greatest days of my life.

This and Tooj :lol: :lol: