The other games today - 2013/14

JH

This Liverpool wankfest is too much

They are class at the moment you have to give them that, I hate them and Rodgers but you have to give it to them, they play some lovely stuff

They are playing a team who have been thrown into turmoil this week who are also one of the worst in the league.

Have a look at that Cardiff side its laughable

You must have missed the battering they dished out away from home at Spurs last week then?

They are playing a team who have been thrown into turmoil this week who are also one of the worst in the league.

He's doing it every week though, today isn't a one off.

Best player in the World atm

Calm down  :lol:

To be fair he probably is. Can't think of anyone better

Ronaldo or Messi are still far and away the best players in the world.

He did say at the moment...

Fair enough, he is on top form like, certainly the best in this league

He's doing it every week though, today isn't a one off.

Exactly, so much so that they are top of the league before other teams play and have the second best goal difference in the league. They will get champions league this year

I'm not saying he's a bad player but for me he's in that second tier of players with the likes of Zlatan, Agurro etc

Probably right, but the form he's currently in sees him creep in to the top tier. ATM he's the most inform player in the world, not the best.

Hope there is a relatively low release clause in there.

People just get misled, don't believe in all this best in the world atm bollocks. What's atm? Period of 5 games? 10 games? 20 games?

Best in the world is still for me Messi, Suarez is in the best form in the world but he's not the best player in the world and i don't think he ever will be.

People just get misled, don't believe in all this best in the world atm bollocks. What's atm? Period of 5 games? 10 games? 20 games?

Best in the world is still for me Messi, Suarez is in the best form in the world but he's not the best player in the world and i don't think he ever will be.

Agreed re Messi. But like I said last season Suarez is the best player in this league, many didn't agree and possibly rightfully so as Bale and RvP had great seasons, but I just think Suarez has more about him than both of them.

Not forgetting his 9 assists so far too.

Those numbers are phenomenal whichever way you look.

4 of them are in the league.

All 9 actually.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/players/profile.statistics.html/luis-suarez

Not according to the website.

Went by two different sources which probably counted penalties earned.

Fair enough, It's semantics anyway he's a class act.

I think from a wider perspective it shows the value of having a manager who actually has a philosophy and a clear vision of how he wants his team to play. 

Guest coalminer

Brett man. Take it down a notch, eh?

Eh?  He's making a good point.  Suarez is probably the form player at the minute, but I know who I would rather have in my team.

Agreed re Messi. But like I said last season Suarez is the best player in this league, many didn't agree and possibly rightfully so as Bale and RvP had great seasons, but I just think Suarez has more about him than both of them.

It was hard to pick out one out of that lot. You could argue for the others as much as Suarez and you wouldn't be wrong.

This season though, Bucktooth has stepped up another notch.

They all had different spells last season of dominance , they all pretty much carried their respective side. RVP had wrapped the league up pretty early on with his goals, Suarez just got better and better and Bale got Spurs out of trouble time and time again and was improving his game at the rate of knots. Overall do agree Suarez probably shaded it, but it was close. He's took things to a whole new level this season so far and like i say think he's in the best form in the world but don't think he'll ever be the best player in the world, not now or ever.