The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest bimpy474

Southend, maximum points for Phil "sunbed" Brown

no league goals conceded either. Fantastic start for him

We get the chance to go see them for a £1 throught the season, via school and football teams. I never go though :lol:

Southend, maximum points for Phil "sunbed" Brown

no league goals conceded either. Fantastic start for him

We get the chance to go see them for a £1 throught the season, via school and football teams. I never go though :lol:

Our next manager.

Cleverley ahead of Kagawa. Moyes is a clown.

Completely different position. Cleverley is our starting centre midfielder. Kagawa plays in the hole.

And that's the problem.

Cleverleys class like. He'll prove his doubters wrong this season. Feel free to quote it. We're the ones who watch him week in and week out and know exactly what he brings to the side.

Completely different position. Cleverley is our starting centre midfielder. Kagawa plays in the hole.

And that's the problem.

Oh and I'm not sure winning the league by 11 points is a problem. :lol:

And that's the problem.

:dave: Ahahahaha.

Lovely. Whittaker involved again.

Total scuff, fluky wanker.

Fair result. Entertaining. Enjoyed it. Amazing what happens when you put your faith in a talented youngster.

Aye, watched the whole game. Good stuff from both sides.

And that's the problem.

Cleverleys class like. He'll prove his doubters wrong this season. Feel free to quote it. We're the ones who watch him week in and week out and know exactly what he brings to the side.

Agree, Cleverley will become a fairly dominant figure in midfield over the next few seasons.

Guest Forty Five

Hope Van Persie can manage the mental scaring seeing as he's returning to the stadium where he was almost killed last season.

And that's the problem.

Thanks to Cleverley I guess? I do watch Manu - not as often as you, of course - and I have never seen anything to me that suggests that he's anything but decent; not somebody I'd start for a club challenging for the CL. Add to it than your other midfielder is Giggs... and you really have a big gaping hole in there.

Carrick's class though.