The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Cleverley ahead of Kagawa. Moyes is a clown.

Completely different position. Cleverley is our starting centre midfielder. Kagawa plays in the hole.

And that's the problem.

Oh and I'm not sure winning the league by 11 points is a problem. :lol:

Thanks to Cleverley I guess? I do watch Manu - not as often as you, of course - and I have never seen anything to me that suggests that he's anything but decent; not somebody I'd start for a club challenging for the CL. Add to it than your other midfielder is Giggs... and you really have a big gaping hole in there.

Carrick's class though.

Thanks to everybody. Carrick and Cleverley are our two starting central midfielders. Carrick received tons of praise from everybody last season but a lot of people seem to forget that the reason he was able to play so many key passes was because of the space he had, which was due to Cleverley.

Cleverleys protection of Carrick is one of the main reasons we walked the league last year. He's a very good box to box midfielder who is fantastic at breaking up play and then playing the simple, smart pass to retain possession.

Cleverley ahead of Kagawa. Moyes is a clown.

Completely different position. Cleverley is our starting centre midfielder. Kagawa plays in the hole.

And that's the problem.

Cleverleys class like. He'll prove his doubters wrong this season. Feel free to quote it. We're the ones who watch him week in and week out and know exactly what he brings to the side.

Every fucker that has a telly watches you cunts week in week out  :lol: :lol:

Is Phil Jones any good? Ive never been very impressed with him.

not exactly the most solid defender I've ever seen but good on the ball and bringing it forward

is he worth the ridiculous sum of money they paid for him?

He's already a good player but I really don't feel comfortable with him in defence. I think his future role will be a defensive midfielder. We've played him there quite a few times, like against Real Madrid, and he done a super job.

not exactly the most solid defender I've ever seen but good on the ball and bringing it forward

is he worth the ridiculous sum of money they paid for him?

An already solid player, who is young, English and versatile. He's only going to get better. He's definitely worth what he paid for him.