The other games today - 2013/14

JH

:lol: I vouched for you, man!

Poor Mike :lol:

:lol: I'm moving the goalposts to Johansson being a great striker. AJ! AJ! AJ! :shifty:

Didn't America want bigger goals to increase drama when they hosted the World Cup? Would have done Diana Ross a big favour.

Might as well keep the post going up so when you blaze the ball over you still get points. Then just to add some more excitement you should be able to pick the ball up, run with it, and if you go off the end of the pitch you get some points for that as well.

Sounds like Rugby.

:lol: Ya'll posting this shit like you're Spain. You won a home field WC.

A fucking what?

:lol: How did we end up arguing.

Just switched this on for the last 20 mins or so. Sunderland mighty unlucky to be behind. Unfortunately they look more than capable of getting out of this mess. They are looking quite decent tbh, how Borini doesn't play every week for them is crazy.

Guest bimpy474

Coach Jurgen definitely needs to have a word with Jozy next time he's back with USMNT.

Try some other sport would be the best advice.

Just switched this on for the last 20 mins or so. Sunderland mighty unlucky to be behind. Unfortunately they look more than capable of getting out of this mess. They are looking quite decent tbh, how Borini doesn't play every week for them is crazy.

They looked awful for the first 25 minutes or so tbf, been all them since then though.

They looked awful for the first 25 minutes or so tbf, been all them since then though.

It hasn't been all them though, They have created one decent chance that hasn't came from a long range hit and hope shot.

Guest bimpy474

A thought has just occurred to me. Whatever happened to local fixtures on Boxing day?

Premiership, Sky and fuck loads of money ended that at the top.

It hasn't been all them though, They have created one decent chance that hasn't came from a long range hit and hope shot.

Nope, wrong.  They've had all the pressure for 20 minutes and have forced multiple chances.  They were useless before that as I say.

A thought has just occurred to me. Whatever happened to local fixtures on Boxing day?

non league still do it

SSN were doing a report on it the other day. Most London clubs got a fixture with another London, where as elsewhere there was fixtures with huge distances between them. Fair enough if the police don't want a Tyne and Wear derby on Boxing day to tend with amongst everything else, but surely Hull would have been a reasonable fixture instead. One club in one of the lower leagues had a 600+ round trip to make.

Nope, wrong.  They've had all the pressure for 20 minutes and have forced multiple chances.  They were useless before that as I say.

The Borini chance was the only chance they created that wasn't the result of a long range shot, even Jozy's miss initially came about from a long range show which ended up sitting nicely for him to miss.

Put it whichever way you want, they almost scored 3, 4 or maybe even 5 times in 20 minutes while Cardiff did nowt.

They got better as the game went on but to say it had been all them is a little misleading.

If I was a manager who have a fixture coming up against them, for defending all I would tell my players to do would be to close down ASAP, don't give them the yard they need to get a shot off. There is so little overlapping runs, little movement elsewhere in the pitch that makes 'keeping it simple' all you need to do to defend against them.

Put it whichever way you want, they almost scored 3, 4 or maybe even 5 times in 20 minutes while Cardiff did nowt.

They got better as the game went on but to say it had been all them is a little misleading.

If I was a manager who have a fixture coming up against them, for defending all I would tell my players to do would be to close down ASAP, don't give them the yard they need to get a shot off. There is so little overlapping runs, little movement elsewhere in the pitch that makes 'keeping it simple' all you need to do.

It was all them for 20 minutes.  This is really easy to understand, I'm running out of ways to rephrase.  First 25 it was all Cardiff.

The Borini chance was the only chance they created that wasn't the result of a long range shot, even Jozy's miss initially came about from a long range show which ended up sitting nicely for him to miss.

Hardly long range, the shot came inside the 18 yard box from Ki (I was going to make a comment deriding the fact the the Mackems are loaning a player from mighty Swansea, and he's been arguably their best player this season, then I remebered our top scorerer belongs to QP fucking R, lol :))