The other games today - 2013/14

JH

To be honest if we had a league cup semi final in 3 days and we were 19th in the league, I'd probably forgive this. Other priorities it's fair to say.

What about now?

We lost 5-1 at home to Birmingham when they were in the Championship with a full team out, how Roeder lasted another 4 months I'll never know.

Both unforgivable results though IMO.

Disco called this exactly. Young guys totally hung out here a la Pards.

He must have brought through <5 youth teamers in the last 15 years. Doesn't have a clue.

Cowardly move today. Be interesting to see if he lays it on thick and blames them post game too.

We'll see, can see it happening.

Guest bimpy474

4-0 - I don't want him sacked as I want a relegation on the fat-headed wanker's CV!

The media will just say it was down to injuries and make excuses for him.

4-0 - I don't want him sacked as I want a relegation on the fat-headed wanker's CV!

The media will just say it was down to injuries and make excuses for him.

"Would've stayed up if they'd stuck with him" etc.

To be honest if we had a league cup semi final in 3 days and we were 19th in the league, I'd probably forgive this. Other priorities it's fair to say.

What about now?

We lost 5-1 at home to Birmingham when they were in the Championship with a full team out, how Roeder lasted another 4 months I'll never know.

Both unforgivable results though IMO.

Absolutely, but given how stretched their squad is already (regardless of who's fault that is) I don't blame him for resting a few. No excuse for it to be 4-0 like.