The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Cleverly seems forever off the pace

Bar RVP and Welbeck, and not just because of the goals, all of our players have been off the pace. Swansea have been the better side but we're doing the job.

Is Darren Fletcher totally fucked, is he ever going to come back? Manu have really missed his energy since that happened imo.

He had a bad bowel disease which required surgery. He's OK now but is nowhere near match fit and after being out as long as he has I can't see him getting back to the level he was at. Such a shame because he was a top professional and wore his heart on his sleeve.

He'll probably play a few cup games before Christmas but I can't see him starting a league game before that.

Aye, totally gutted for him. He worked so hard to become a top player and he got that in what should be his best years. Would be great if he can get back to that level but like you say it's a huge ask. The couple of years before he got that he was really excellent. 

Guest Forty Five

Backing RvP to score goals is just printing money.

Not in my FF team :anguish:

And with good reason.  Way overpriced if you look at last year's points to cost ratio.  He'd have to have a ridiculous season just to match the lost quality elsewhere.

Backing RvP to score goals is just printing money.

Not in my FF team :anguish:

And with good cause.  Way overpriced if you look at last year's points to cost ratio.  He'd have to have a ridiculous season just to match the lost quality elsewhere.

Don't know like.. Gets off to a decent start..