The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Routledge has used his pace really effectively today. Good coaching.

"We have to get better than Wayne and that’s what we’re gonna aim to do”

http://footballformation.co.uk/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/gabriel-obertan.jpg

Mackems will be going to Wembley at this rate.

People didn't agree when I said this after the draw. :lol:

I could see Manu losing their keeper in the first min, bring down to ten men and conceding the resulting penalty.

I wouldn't put it past Manu in this s*** state and the mackems flukey ways.

They go out here though and pretty much everything hangs on the LC.

They've got the easiest draw possible in the CL n all like. Not that they'll win it.

Would love to play this manure every week and really that's their problem, nee fucker fears them anymore, including referees.

Mentally they've been gutted, they need a strong manager to rebuild it all, Moyes maybe the man but it could get worse before it gets better, depends on how much patience the board have got as the fans have clearly already ran out.

Would love to play this manure every week and really that's their problem, nee fucker fears them anymore, including referees.

Mentally they've been gutted, they need a strong manager to rebuild it all, Moyes maybe the man but it could get worse before it gets better, depends on how much patience the board have got as the fans have clearly already ran out.

They aren't getting what they signed up for.

Would love to play this manure every week and really that's their problem, nee f***er fears them anymore, including referees.

Jose would have thrived in this situation.

It's almost like after years of accumulating loads of glory hunters, said glory hunters are getting a taste of what everyone else has had to put up with and they can't cope. It's brilliant, I guess this is what liverpools fall from grace felt like, just wasn't as widespread with football being the all consuming monster it is now.

They aren't getting what they signed up for.

Hang on, I didn't travel all this way across the country and pay for my season ticket to see my team lose.

There's loads of them that feel like that, you can see it on their faces.

Would love to play this manure every week and really that's their problem, nee f***er fears them anymore, including referees.

Said it before on here but Pep would have been the correct choice for them.

Klopp. Dortmunds bubble has popped to due their carcass bring picked clean by bayern. Koop could have brought some of the talent with him as well.

He'd already signed a deal with Bayern though.

Once Ferguson retired you could almost hear the sighs of relief from the FA and all referees across the country.

It's almost like after years of accumulating loads of glory hunters, said glory hunters are getting a taste of what everyone else has had to put up with and they can't cope. It's brilliant, I guess this is what liverpools fall from grace felt like, just wasn't as widespread with football being the all consuming monster it is now.

It is exactly the same. I've known people that I went to school with and were Liverpool through and through at school in the 80s, to seeing same person 15 or so years later wearing a Man United top.

They had time before that though, they knew this was coming.

There were rumours Rooney knew it was Moyes before the season even ended and why he handed in a transfer request.

They had time before that though, they knew this was coming.

There were rumours Rooney knew it was Moyes before the season even ended and why he handed in a transfer request.

That sounds plausible and explains a lot.