The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Between us and Southampton for 8th and 9th, what a 4 months this will be :lol:

Whoever said that Everton didn't have enough of a points gap to justify Martinez being better than Pardew? They're now 8 pts ahead. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Whoever said that Everton didn't have enough of a points gap to justify Martinez being better than Pardew? They're now 8 pts ahead. :lol:

I wanted Martinez, then didn't solely down to his refusal to say the tackle by mcmanacunt was a bad one. Changed my mind again now, the football was never an issue mind.

Anyone who ever thought Martinez wasn't a better manager than Pardew need medically examining.

Guest bimpy474

WHen was the last time Sunderland scored four in the league? And away?

When did we last score 4 away in the top flight?

Spurs away under KK ?

Guest bimpy474

Anyone who ever thought Martinez wasn't a better manager than Pardew need medically examining.

Anally.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Kagawa on the left again. :anguish:

#FREESHINJI :D

TBF to Moyes he's like a mad dog running around a ball. Leaves too many gaps in the middle

As if we got rid of Routledge for peanuts, man. Makes me fucking sick.

What is shocking is we replaced him with Obertan. Wasn't bothered in the slightest that we sold him. Much like Leon Best people on here tend to overrate him too.

Routledge was great for us in the Championship and gave our team a totally different dimension and I'm thankful for that but let's not pretend he was anything special for us in the Premiership.