The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Guest bimpy474

From the front or side you'll still break someones leg if you make contact, no difference at all.  Its dangerous, studs up, two feet and off the floor, a red in every single way.

Spot on.

From the front or side you'll still break someones leg if you make contact, no difference at all.  Its dangerous, studs up, two feet and off the floor, a red in every single way.

Swedish referee Jonas Eriksson, had a valid point, Rafael comes from the side meaning his studs ain't going into the player the same way Debuchy was. If you come like that straight onto a player the player has to either jump away (like Yacub) or break his leg. Rafael was actually before the player. For me both are red card every day, but I do see why some referees might interpret it that way.

That tackle shows how fucked our refs are. As clear as a red gets.

It seems very political rather than objective, doesn't it? "Oh, but I already gave them a red and they're losing already" is highly unprofessional.

That tackle shows how f***ed our refs are. As clear as a red gets.

It seems very political rather than objective, doesn't it? "Oh, but I already gave them a red and they're losing already" is highly unprofessional.

:thup:

Wasn't it Dowd who didn't give Luiz a red two seasons back at St James?

Guest bimpy474

Swedish referee Jonas Eriksson, had a valid point, Rafael comes from the side meaning his studs ain't going into the player the same way Debuchy was. If you come like that straight onto a player the player has to either jump away (like Yacub) or break his leg. Rafael was actually before the player. For me both are red card every day, but I do see why some referees might interpret it that way.

That ref's an idiot tbh.

Guest bimpy474

Mike Dean.

Guest bimpy474

That tackle shows how fucked our refs are. As clear as a red gets.

Aye, i think it was exactly that. Cant give them another red, just poor from the ref.

Guest bimpy474

And people (me included) were questioning Mourinho for starting Eto'o over Torres. :lol:

I remembed that and quoted it a page or two back :lol:

That ref's an idiot tbh.

He's not, he's a multi-millionaire and a very nice man. :lol:

Delete this shit.