The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Imagine being a 25-year-old Man U fan and experiencing your team being even slightly shit for the very first time, having to doubt your manager for the very first time.  Must be completely fucking alien :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/FTpiJtE.png

:pilko: Nobody even picked up on it. Delighted you fucker.

:lol: Wasn't for anyone but you.

:lol: Real talk, though. What's it like? Not trusting the manager for the first time in your life.

:lol: Get in Mike.

:lol: Making is seem like I'm being a dick. I'm genuinely curious. Froggy has only known winning, but they put Smalling on chasing a lead today. That was 100 percent new shit to him. I'd like to know his thoughts on the season so far.

:lol: Real talk, though. What's it like? Not trusting the manager for the first time in your life.

I'm finding it hard to explain to people right now. I'm determined to stick by Moyes. I want the longevity and I believe he can be successful at Manchester United. However, it's the simplest of tactical decisions that he just isn't making. I don't understand it. I can maybe, maybe come to accept that he doesn't rate Kagawa, some managers just don't fancy a player. He's making mistakes all over though with numerous players and they just seem so glaringly obvious that it's hard to come out and support him afterwards.

He's been terrible in interviews as well and you can clearly tell he's feeling the pressure.

He said this today for example:

We didn't score in their box and we didn't defend well in our box. I thought we did well in between the two boxes' date=' but then did not do what was required in the crucial areas.[/quote']

Is it just me who is looking at that and thinking, "what the fuck are you on about David?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Previewing this post I can see a few lol's down below. I genuinely think Mike was asking an honest question here, if he wasn't then fuck you all. :lol:

It just seems to me any support for Moyes is based on a whim. There's no evidence that suggests he will be a success, he has no history of winning things and he's never won away at most of the big clubs. That's not the be a and end all as he had an inferior team, but even fucking Pardew has managed that

I'm finding it hard to explain to people right now. I'm determined to stick by Moyes. I want the longevity and I believe he can be successful at Manchester United. However, it's the simplest of tactical decisions that he just isn't making. I don't understand it. I can maybe, maybe come to accept that he doesn't rate Kagawa, some managers just don't fancy a player. He's making mistakes all over though with numerous players and they just seem so glaringly obvious that it's hard to come out and support him afterwards.

I mean, I'm never ever an expert at this sport, but what was it about his Everton run that makes you think he's the guy?

:lol: It's rough, Froggy. We all feel really bad for you, here on Newcastle-Online.

:lol: I don't wish Froggy or George any specific ill will, but I am drunk off the tears being shed on the caf.

You're 100% right, this is all new and strange to them and they don't like it. It's that gif of the dog tasting a lime.

edit: http://i.imgur.com/FTFimwE.gif

:lol: It's rough, Froggy. We all feel really bad for you, here on Newcastle-Online.

I don't wish Froggy or George any specific ill will, but I am drunk off the tears being shed on the caf.

:lol: It's difficult, tbh. Froggy the guy is top notch, but god damn if this shit isn't enjoyable.

I mean, I'm never ever an expert at this sport, but what was it about his Everton run that makes you think he's the guy?

He did a very good job at Everton IMO, but his record against the top teams is something that surely would frighten any Man U fan?

Before he took over at Everton they were always struggling to be fair. 14th - 17th most seasons I'm in correct. In a few years Moyes took them from near the bottom of the table to a solid top table side. He done this without much money as well. That is a massive achievement.

A lot of people will point to the fact that he never won a trophy, and wouldn't be able to handle a top club that has money and should be winning trophies every year. This may well be the case, but I'd far rather we give Moyes the chance than an overseas manager who will only stay for a couple of seasons and then leave.

My main reasons for being happy with the appointment:

• Aforementioned achievement with Everton
  • British manager
  • Over 10 years experience in the Premier League
  • Loyalty
  • Sir Alex's number one choice.

A lot of people may disagree with the last one, but I'd like to think Fergie knows more about football than any chief executive. If he says he sees himself in Moyes and believes he can be successful, I'd be willing to listen.

He has time to turn this around.

He did a very good job at Everton IMO, but his record against the top teams is something that surely would frighten any Man U fan?

That and the fact that Everton are way better now than when he was there.

Before he took over at Everton they were always struggling to be fair. 14th - 17th most seasons I'm in correct. In a few years Moyes took them from near the bottom of the table to a solid top table side. He done this without much money as well. That is a massive achievement.

A lot of people will point to the fact that he never won a trophy, and wouldn't be able to handle a top club that has money and should be winning trophies every year. This may well be the case, but I'd far rather we give Moyes the chance than an overseas manager who will only stay for a couple of seasons and then leave.

My main reasons for being happy with the appointment:

• Aforementioned achievement with Everton
  • British manager
  • Over 10 years experience in the Premier League
  • Loyalty
  • Sir Alex's number one choice.

A lot of people may disagree with the last one, but I'd like to think Fergie knows more about football than any chief executive. If he says he sees himself in Moyes and believes he can be successful, I'd be willing to listen.

He has time to turn this around.

Was he Fergie's choice before or after he'd gone senile?

Considering the squad he left Moyes, I'm more inclined to believe Ferguson fucking hates him. :lol:

yep, needs a new defense and midfield and probably a new strike force soon as Rooney doesn't look like signing a new deal and RVP is back to breaking every week