The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

:lol:

It's a sad state of affairs like.

I literally didn't care last night, knew the game was gone anyway so was just cheering every time Man City got a corner. :lol: Last night paid for my season ticket and some, might as well take advantage of us being shite!

What do people fancy tonight?

Not keen on putting much on the games, pretty unpredictable. Very tempted by a draw double in the Lyon and PSV games, draws are bastards to bet on though.

Nothing tonight, but some extra winnings came into my account late so I've put on a treble:

Chelsea -1 vs Villa

EVERTON vs WBA (really impressed me against Norwich, unlucky not to win)

Man City -1 away to Cardiff

Not keen on putting much on the games, pretty unpredictable. Very tempted by a draw double in the Lyon and PSV games, draws are bastards to bet on though.

BTTS on PSV - Milan?

Milan's season hasn't started and PSV are 3 out of 3.

Decent BetVictor offer for anyone with an account/fancies joining.

Place a treble on the PL matches this weekend (fuck off Lyon) of up to £25 and get a free treble for the same stake next weekend, regardless of the outcome of this weekend's treble.

:thup:

Stuck Man City, Liverpool, Spurs on for this

Put me in small profit for the weekend after losing a couple of other bets. Cheers Neil

Decent BetVictor offer for anyone with an account/fancies joining.

Place a treble on the PL matches this weekend (fuck off Lyon) of up to £25 and get a free treble for the same stake next weekend, regardless of the outcome of this weekend's treble.

:thup:

Stuck Man City, Liverpool, Spurs on for this

Put me in small profit for the weekend after losing a couple of other bets. Cheers Neil

Aye, I had the exact same bet as this without realising. :lol: Returned £84 and a £25 free treble for this weekend's fixtures. :thup:

Gone for Everton/Norwich/City this time round.

BTTS on PSV - Milan?

Milan's season hasn't started and PSV are 3 out of 3.

Danke schön Christian Abiatti.

Toronado and Telescope at York today.

Toronado/Kazeem should be a great race, if Toronado gets the trip, its wins imo, finishes its races very well and nothing to say he won't but personally think your better off sticking with the horse that is tried and tested at around today’s trip which is Al Kazeem.