The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Gladbach/Leverkusen draw with BTTS @ 7/2. Not a heavy stake, think the odds are long though for what should be a very even contest.

Really spent some time thinking about that one. Think you've picked the event that will happen. Though, I really can see Gladbach get back to winning ways.

But so much more in the black than in the red than you :mou:

I can't understand your post but I get the jist.

I'm not saying it's wrong or right mate. Just baffles me that's all. I just don't see how you can ever turn over a profit betting that much on such an unlikely outcome.

Good luck though, be great if it came in one day.

But so much more in the black than in the red than you :mou:

I can't understand your post but I get the jist.

I'm not saying it's wrong or right mate. Just baffles me that's all. I just don't see how you can ever turn over a profit betting that much on such an unlikely outcome.

Good luck though, be great if it came in one day.

You don't, is the correct answer. :thup:

Seeing as we're pretty certain to get sod all at Stamford Bridge tomorrow, rather than gamble on how many we'll get thumped by, a better way to get decent-ish odds is to put money on Draw/Chelsea and put another bet on Chelsea/Chelsea that returns enough to cover both bets.

Odds currently would give you about 1/2 doing that, bearing in mind you'd only break even if we didn't hold them until half time. You'd only get slightly more by betting on the -1 with the risk of losing your stake if we lose by the odd goal.

Guest Roger Kint

Sod Chelsea -1, more value in Chelsea win to nil at 4/6. Never trust Mourinho to go for goals half the time

Added Palace, Villa, Boro, Reading & Shef Utd to this for 69/1 acca

Also Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd, Spurs, Soton & Burnley = £10 acca

BTTS/Result - Hull, Cardiff, Palace, Brum & Liverpool draw - about 7600/1  :lol:

Sod Chelsea -1, more value in Chelsea win to nil at 4/6. Never trust Mourinho to go for goals half the time

This was my thinking. Everyone will put handicaps on and Boreinho will grind the odd-goal victory.

Guest Roger Kint

This was my thinking. Everyone will put handicaps on and Boreinho will grind the odd-goal victory.

Learnt my lesson this week, so many tempting handicaps to go for that will inevitably be screwed over by greed

Really can't see Arsenal winning today to be honest.

Liverpool have been poor in their last game against WBA and if Rodgers continues to play Gerrard in that role behind the midfield they'll find themselves on the losing end today.

Guest Roger Kint

Really can't see Arsenal winning today to be honest.

Draw.

Arsenal have a great record at Anfield dont they? Unbeaten in last 6 or so, fancy a draw tbh.