The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Well, it could've been.......

The 'lucky' 33.33€ this weekend goes on...

Friday:

Saint Etienne +1

Saturday

Ol. Marseille

Stade Rennes +1

Lille

Valencia

R.Madrid

Athl. Madrid

Leeds +1

Ipswich +1

Burnley

Leicester

Chelsea

Man City

Sunday:

Inter

Barcelona

Man Utd

Monday

QPR +1

Returns.... a lot...

50€ on Arsenal

25€ on Arsenal + Giroud

75€ on Real Madrid / Athl. Madrid / Burnley / Leicester / Bayern / Dortmund / Chelsea / Man City

Gonna waist 25€ on

15€ NUFC + HBA

10€ NUFC

150€ on Arsenal to "win" the remaining game.

Serious Chelsea / City double.

Agree with you'r handicap double, Neil. Done it, too.

:mou:

Got some money back from covering under 1.5 City goals after Chelsea got the 2nd. Not loads but greatly reduced the loss. Still not happy with Man City mind, terrible performance.

Don't like Atletico or Real's odds tbh. Though Di Maria anytime is appealing @ 15/8 given Ronaldo's absence. Jese is 27/10, he looks likely to start.

It's interesting, it's very interesting. But, I think it's normal for people in today's world.

When I win - and I really mean win - there is nothing. No comments... no quoting... no listing of wins.... no pictures or anything. I'm not complaining about that - I'm just pointing out the facts.

When I lose - and especially when I lose a big amount like yesterday - I can wait for this thread to turn into my thread. Comments, quotings, listings of losses, advices to leave, pictures....

Again, I'm not complaining about that, I'm just pointing it out. No trouble or anything. Everything's good.

Kevo: More money than sense? I'm not Bill Gates.

No social life? Yes. I obviously spent the whole night (I always do that) in front of my computer instead of having a decent night out with my friends.  ;)

It's interesting, it's very interesting. But, I think it's normal for people in today's world.

When I win - and I really mean win - there is nothing. No comments... no quoting... no listing of wins.... no pictures or anything. I'm not complaining about that - I'm just pointing out the facts.

When I lose - and especially when I lose a big amount like yesterday - I can wait for this thread to turn into my thread. Comments, quotings, listings of losses, advices to leave, pictures....

Again, I'm not complaining about that, I'm just pointing it out. No trouble or anything. Everything's good.

Kevo: More money than sense? I'm not Bill Gates.

No social life? Yes. I obviously spent the whole night (I always do that) in front of my computer instead of having a decent night out with my friends.  ;)

It's probably something to do with the arrogance you show in this thread, summed up by this response to Andymc1 the other day:

But so much more in the black than in the red than you :mou:

Fairly certain everyone who posts in here would agree with what he said yet with responses like that it just makes you look like a dick.

You have extremely questionable betting methods, if you can even call them that. Backing the same teams every week is always going to end in tears and people have mentioned it before. There are some sound posters in here who give good advice, explain their reasonings etc. but you don't seem to want to listen to their advice and then when you do get a win, the arrogance shows again.

You must have lost four-figures yesterday, mainly from chasing losses which is horrendous. If you showed a bit more decorum I reckon people would be happier for you when you win but as it is, it's hardly surprising to see posts referring to your losses yesterday with the way you carry on.