The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Taken from RAWK -

I've done 50 on Barca with Bet365, then 40 on City with BetVictor. The inplay 50 with Bet365 will be going on the draw as soon as it kicks off.

Guaranteed profit of about £25 on current odds. Max profit of about £45

Never used their in-play offer but this seems like a no-brainer!?

If that's the case, why limit yourself to £50?

Got Ash to thank for this good run I'm on. His St Helens pick from last Thursday properly got it all going, and it's gone from strength to strength since then. Approximately £500 up in 5 days.

£200 up from tonight.

I must've followed the only bet that didn't come home. :lol:

The Sanchez one? Genuinely the one bet I had that didn't come off. :lol: I honestly think posting your bets in here is a curse.

Had:

£30 on PSG over 1.5 team goals, paid £71

£25 on Messi and Ibra anytime, paid £110

£20 on PSG -1, paid £84

Stand by the Sanchez bet still being good value. Got it refunded anyway, not sure I've ever had a particularly significant win on this b365 in play offer, but it's too good an offer to refuse.

Napoli are 6/4 to beat Swansea.

Pretty generous.

It's an insane price. That is, under the proviso they play a strong team. I really want to jump on 6/4 as I'm fairly sure you won't get that come kick off on Thursday but it's only such good value if they play most of Higuain, Callejon, Hamsik, Insigne and so on.

The only other reason I'd personally be put off is for whatever reason, whenever I bet on Napoli/watch them wanting to be impressed, they're pretty flat. Yet I hear every other week about how they're playing so well. Bit of a daft attitude to take but I'm still a tad suspicious of them not being all that.

As for tomorrow, Atletico/Bayern should win. However:

a) Milan, for all their faults - and man, there are loads - don't lose at home much. Their humbling of Barca last year is still fresh in the memory too, let alone the fact they held them 1-1 again this year. Got a feeling they might sneak something, or something will go inexplicably wrong for Atletico. That being said, Costa is 15/8 with Betvictor to score anytime. Definitely a price worth taking.

b) Bayern are pretty gash value if you ask me. I'd take the -1, if anything.

Did pretty well last night, I used the pre match £50 on over 0.5 goals and the in play £50 on Messi anytime. I had £10 on Ibra anytime scorer and still got my £10 fourfold for all away teams to win in this weeks Champions League games open, it returns £207 but the cash out now option is £43.

My only concern is like Neil said Milan very rarely get beat at home.