The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

It's very fascinating how when bets that are looking really good are being mentioned/discussed in here, they always fail. But when they're going good and you don't mention them in here they stick. :lol:

Found £1 in the gym locker room (yes, someone forgot to take it out from their locker and yes I look out for these things so I could use those precious £s for betting.).....

.... AND I'M BACK IN THE GAME! :yao:

He's not even injured. He fucking trained with everyone yesterday. :lol:

It's just as I thought. A succession of bullshit "injuries" when in fact he's just being rested. And now with the league gone, people are putting 2 and 2 together and thinking he'll be rested for the remaining 2 games, which I can see happening.

Of course the little prick's on 14 goals when we need 15. Couldn't have been on 10 or 11.

Is it worth a few pound on Liverpool to still win the league, I'm sure I have seen 18/1 for it.

Might be worth comparing these odds with the Liverpool/West Ham double odds.

He's not even injured. He f***ing trained with everyone yesterday. :lol:

It's just as I thought. A succession of bullshit "injuries" when in fact he's just being rested. And now with the league gone, people are putting 2 and 2 together and thinking he'll be rested for the remaining 2 games, which I can see happening.

Of course the little prick's on 14 goals when we need 15. Couldn't have been on 10 or 11.

shud of choosed 14.

Still weighing it up, not as confident as the previous ones. Tempted to big on -1 which should be pretty much nailed and then a smaller amount on the -2. Made so much from the other games may as well just go for the -2 though.  :lol:

Sometime this weekend 888 are offering 20/1 for Messi top goalscorer. Perfect back and lay opportunity if anything.

Current offer is Argentina to win World Cup @ 11/1

New accounts only.