The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

Backed Noble Inn & Akdam in the next purely based on my theory that top or bottom weights win a lot of handicaps. Far too open a race to have a real fancy imo.

Missed the race, how close was Katgary?

Guest Roger Kint

Almost a length, but he had been hampered on two separate occasions.

:thup: Would have been big profit if it won.

Backed Balthazar King which came in of course for another £80 and just put some money on Shaneshill in the last at 5/1

Typical, write the bet in here before and it comes second. :curse:

Guest Roger Kint

Broke even again although barely today. Cant really argue with that. Still have a double on Quevega/Bobs Worth too i put on about a month ago.

Slight profit today which is good news considering how hard the Wednesday usually is.

Ready to lump on Bobs Worth on Friday - day off work, my birthday and hopefully a big win in the Gold Cup. Can't wait.

As for tomorrow, main bets will be on Annie Power & Dynaste. Annie Power is around 7/4 at the minute and looks like another superstar for the Walsh/Mullins/Ricci combination. Big Bucks is obviously a great horse but looks like a sitting duck in this renewal and is most likely past its best.

Dynaste loves Cheltenham and has been runner up in the World Hurdle in the past. Tom Scud was saying positive things the other day about it and should give a good run in the Ryan Air.

Just noticed Quevega still hasn't been pulled out of the World Hurdle. Surely they'll not run it, after all these years of bottling it and running twice a year there's surely no chance they'll run twice in three days.

$5 on Aguero anytime and Zlatan two or more. Returns $42.

Bit of a silly one but I reckon Zlatan wants that record for top scorer in a season. I think it's 15 and he's on 10. Ronaldo on 11.