The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Did you back that Andy??

Nah, gutted. Was on the bus home from work so knew I wouldnt be able to watch the race. Pipe is a machine, no matter what the form of his horses they always have a chance.

3 out of 3 then Annie Power turned up and crushed my bank balance. Tried to recover with a couple of JP's horses only to finish second on both occasions. Today has been a sad day. Might have to turn to Wonga for some funds for tomorrow  :shifty:

I need the favourite to come in here for what will probably be paltry return off my e/w accumulator from 5 races. Had 1st/1st/4th/2nd so far.

Only got 2 placers otherwise in the 6, worst day yet but probably not helped by not wanting to back the same horse twice.

Big gambler me, my 50p e/w on Double Ross/Fingal Bay/Annie Power/Third Intention returned £38.29 :aww:

Not bad considering....

http://i.imgur.com/66l0JqS.jpg

also used the 7/1 offer on pp for annie :(

Guest Roger Kint

Reverse forecast on Indian Castle and Hunting Party for the 4.40

Also a small single on Lost Glory e/w at 40/1.

You backed all the same horses as me again today :lol:

Edit: yesterday i meant

It's not often i go against a Ruby/Mullins fave, especially at such a short price when unbeaten and a past festival winner. However i really do fancy King's Palace, Pipe talked it up to be his horse of the festival and we seen what Dynaste did yesterday. His horses are clearly in fine form and King's Palace has been visually impressive to date and is well worth taking on the short priced fave. Can get around 7/2 for KP which is more than a fair price imo.

It's not often i go against a Ruby/Mullins fave, especially at such a short price when unbeaten and a past festival winner. However i really do fancy King's Palace, Pipe talked it up to be his horse of the festival and we seen what Dynaste did yesterday. His horses are clearly in fine form and King's Palace has been visually impressive to date and is well worth taking on the short priced fave. Can get around 7/2 for KP which is more than a fair price imo.

:thup: Totally agree. Really impressive winner last time out and the step up in trip shouldn't be a problem. Hopefully another one for Pipe and Scudamore.

Think I'm going to have a decent whack on Kings Palace & Bobs Worth.

This is basically me, last chance saloon after Annie Power destroyed me yesterday when everything was going so well.

Need simmer down on the thups for KP before this turns into a forum bet though. I was happy with it for bombproof Quevega but this place is more than capable of ruining King's Palace :lol:

This is basically me, last chance saloon after Annie Power destroyed me yesterday when everything was going so well.

Need simmer down on the thups for KP before this turns into a forum bet though. I was happy with it for bombproof Quevega but this place is more than capable of ruining King's Palace :lol:

:lol: I think we've already ruined both KP & BW.