The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Had 10 beans on a lucky 31, all DNB: Liverpool | Spurs | Ajax | Parma | Juve

Least I got my money back plus a small profit :okay:

Had a £20.80 bonuses/specials payment go into my Paddy account for some unknown reason and I have not got a clue why?!?!?! Anyone had anything similar?

A while back I put an in-play £20 bet on Hashim Amla to get a century - he got out on 97 and 10 minutes later they sent me an email saying I was close to winning so they'll refund my bet. Couldn't believe it, no reason given apart from I was "close".

I get an email off PP every month like an account statement which details all refunds and bonus payments so look out for that. I wouldn't ask them about it as it may be a mistake. I once watched a horse race and didn't have the winner. The winner was around 7/2 and on my phone it was still accepting bets on the race - I only had £7 in my account so put it on the winner that I'd just watched win the race and they still paid out.

I had a £100+ win off a £6 bet on the footy at the weekend but that's it?!?! Haven't placed a £20.80 bet so can't be a refund of sorts. I'll wait for that statement.

Is it not a bonus on the win that you've mentioned?

Had a £20.80 bonuses/specials payment go into my Paddy account for some unknown reason and I have not got a clue why?!?!?! Anyone had anything similar?

Got similar. Assumed it was already added to my win, so a nice surprise. Needless to say I blew it on a stupid bet.