The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

Put £10 on City, Olympiakos, PSG, St Ettienne, Crawley, Fiorentina and Bilbao. What a waste of money :lol:

Bilbao ffs

I'd take the Mackems too, in a 50/50 game always have to go with the biggest odds. I don't think Spurs are great value to be honest, we don't really know how good they are under Sherwood yet. Chelsea, City, Liverpool, Mackems, Everton

Word of warning: we haven't beaten Norwich since they most recently came back up to the Premier League. Bogey team territory.

Joined a last man standing tournament for a tener there the other day and Everton are my first pick. :lol:

Word of warning: we haven't beaten Norwich since they most recently came back up to the Premier League. Bogey team territory.

Joined a last man standing tournament for a tener there the other day and Everton are my first pick. :lol:

That sounds fun, how does it work? Everyone picks a winning team each weekend? Any restrictions to who you can pick?

Aye everyone throws in a tener and then each game week you pick a team. If your team wins you're through to the next round. Can't pick the same team twice. I've Everton this week so I won't be able to use them again.

Last one I entered I won. 300 quid I ended up getting then. This one is a minimum of 300 but I think loads have entered this one.