The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Ballon d'Or today. Come on Ronaldo.

Edit: gutted I didn't go with my instinct and smash the 8/1 I originally saw, only got 4/1 a week later. My fault, but 4/1 was still obscene value. Hopefully there are no nasty surprises later.

:thup: Managed to quickly get on 6/1 just before the odds tumbled down after Messi was announced as out for the season.

Nice work boys!

Lovely stuff. That and the Arsenal/BTTS bet made it a very good night's work, just annoyed I didn't put more on the Ronaldo bet as it was such obscene value.

Can't say my Villarreal draw prediction was a great shout, mind. :lol:

The Heed are in good form. Generous prices for them to a) win tonight and b) over 1.5 goals @ 11/10.

Considering a strong stake on over 1.5 Gateshead goals. Gateshead have gone over 1.5 in 6 out of their last 8 home league games. Aldershot have conceded 2 or more in their last 4 away league games.

11/10 is a one-way ticket to Value Town. Note: if it doesn't win, it doesn't win. The fact of the matter is it's a gross overpricing, should be something like 8/13, 4/6.

The Heed are in good form. Generous prices for them to a) win tonight and b) over 1.5 goals @ 11/10.

Considering a strong stake on over 1.5 Gateshead goals. Gateshead have gone over 1.5 in 6 out of their last 8 home league games. Aldershot have conceded 2 or more in their last 4 away league games.

11/10 is a one-way ticket to Value Town. Note: if it doesn't win, it doesn't win. The fact of the matter is it's a gross overpricing, should be something like 8/13, 4/6.

:lol: Actually agree with that. Might have a little bit on it myself.

Guest Roger Kint

£2 on BTTS acca

Bounemouth

Wigan

Ipswich

Gateshead

wins £631.13

You mean BTTS/Result i presume? A BTTS acca for that would be under 10/1

Wigan, Ipswich, Sheff Wed, Birmingham - £5 returns £72

Decent odds for Championship sides playing a team from lower divisions.

You could also go for either Norwich or Fulham to boost the odds further.

Guest Roger Kint

£6.40 on Watford, Wigan, Bournmouth, Walsall, Lazio - 25/1

Bloody Wigan, always one who decides to be utter shite