The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Going insane. Fuck it, £3 left in my account on Shelvey to score 2 @ 70/1  :cheesy:

Also, Man Utd, Barca, City, Arsenal and Liverpool - £15 returns £242.

Man Utd are dump and will probably spoil this. The same bet with Swansea instead almost returns a grand if anyone's interested.

Guest Roger Kint

£8.79 on Welbeck fgs/Man Utd win - 13/2

Also £10 on 3-1 Man Utd

Leaves a nice round £150 in the betting account

Guest Roger Kint

£8.79 on Welbeck fgs/Man Utd win - 13/2

Also £10 on 3-1 Man Utd

Leaves a nice round £150 in the betting account

First down :dave:

Was an easy day yesterday with the 4 obvious ones (Chel, Everton, Spurs and Man Utd) all coming in. Over 2k in the account now :lol:

All I need for today (so far) are Bergamo and Juventus both to win/draw for 2.4k from 33.33€. I'm contemplating to lay that somehow :lol:

I had a bad day yesterday, so well done. Milan and Madrid win today then I get £63 from an accy but won't be in profit.

Tried that £10 to £1000 yesterday and lost already, ha. Got it up to £24.80 then at HT put it on over 0.5 goals on Barca match...bloody useless.

Aye, I looked at the results and thought that the Barca game must have killed some people.

Couldn't make a decision in that match but really had BTTS in my mind. Glad I've not done it.

With the great day yesterday in mind and the big win probably coming today (think it's a formality but you never know) I think I'll also go on us to win today.

I had a bad day yesterday, so well done. Milan and Madrid win today then I get £63 from an accy but won't be in profit.

Tried that £10 to £1000 yesterday and lost already, ha. Got it up to £24.80 then at HT put it on over 0.5 goals on Barca match...bloody useless.

I did this as well. Got 19 quid return, put it on Man City DNB. Would sooner lose £19 and bask in the glory of a NUFC win against the Sovereign State™ but, you know, money is money.

Fair enough, but I had a decent day and I took the safe option of Yaya Toure and City to win.

Want to put Suarez to get a brace in a Liverpool but Willhill doesn't have odds for it.

City to win the CL 16/1 getting stuck on

You could put a bet on a Suarez brace; work out what you'd win and also put that on a Liverpool win with Suarez to score.

Man City at 3/1 to win both halves looks good value seeing as Debuchy and Colo aren't playing.