The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Annoyed at myself for deviating away from goals-based betting, was thinking Real over 1.5 goals but went for Real to win bets instead. Still, Benzema scored, Salzburg -1/Benzema came in and a free £25 bet on Ronaldo anytime too.

Juve over 1.5 goals and Barca-Almeria 3.5 match goals double needs 1 more goal. Cover bet placed.

Edit: glad I covered that, can't believe Barca look like being the ones to let me down. £30 profit if it stays like this, £130 if there's a goal.

Sticking to not posting my bets in here, and won £120.

It's this place, bloody cursed I tell ya.

:lol: Seriously, it sounds crazy but it happens. I was only comfortable posting my latest double in here once I was able to cover it to guarantee profit.

Ash, I've not got round to making a full spready but I would say key info would be stake, odds, bet selection, and a major one for me: bet market.

Ash, I've not got round to making a full spready but I would say key info would be stake, odds, bet selection, and a major one for me: bet market.

I've never really been arsed in the past but decided to do it for the start of the RL season, just to see how I'm doing as sometimes I can end up with a shitload of bets on a certain game. Currently keeping track of:

Date - Comp - Event - Selection - Bookmaker - PG/IP (pre-game/in-play) - Odds - Type of Bet - Stake - Return - P/L - Running P/L

I'll probably steal that. :lol:

For me the main one of interest will be the market I'm betting on. For example, I'm having a lot of success recently betting not on the result of a game but goals - usually over 1.5 team goals. Also been covering a lot of my bets which helps.

I'll probably steal that. :lol:

For me the main one of interest will be the market I'm betting on. For example, I'm having a lot of success recently betting not on the result of a game but goals - usually over 1.5 team goals. Also been covering a lot of my bets which helps.

Typical scouser. :hmm:

When I can be arsed, I'll make a proper one for football too which will probably include a market category as you've mentioned. Corner handicaps are sometimes class to bet on for example.

£10 on Chesterfield to beat Portsmouth. Posted it in case anyone wants to make money on the inevitable Portsmouth win or the draw.

Currently evens on Portsmouth/draw double chance. Free money.

Any horse racing followers got any early tips for Cheltenham next week?

Annie Power now it's decided it's going for the world hurdle, around 9/4. Had the option of 3 races and they've chose those one. Ruby also on board and he'll know how to pan the race out best to get Big Bucks beat imo.