The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

I take it most people aren't touching tomorrow night's friendlies?

If you havent got a Paddy Power account they are giving 6/1 Rooney anytime for new customers. Pretty much the only bet i would do on them tonight(if i could) although a Holland win is quite tempting.

Just put a L15 on the horses for this afternoon as a bit of interest during work. Just realised all four run after i finish :lol:

Steered clear of any football bets since Sunday. No point going looking for a bet when there simply isn't much there. Drumming up an interest in a few teams you know little about without any particularly compelling stats to back them up and you're becoming the bookies' perfect customer. I've been guilty of that plenty of times in the past, that's for sure.

With that said good luck to anyone having a bet tonight, getting a bet up on international friendlies night is a feat.

I'll bow to better judgement on Cheltenham. Know a decent amount and I'll have a few stakes but I'm sure plenty on here will be far more in the know. Luckily I've a few friends who are massively into their horses so will be keen to see what they're going with. I know one is very, very keen on Trifolium in the Arkle.

My manager is going down for the whole week, what a twat.

I'm raring, always take week off work for it but have yet to organise a trip down there. Couple of lads I know are heading down in a campervan, that just sounds unbelievably cool, suits in a camper :lol:

Been a fair bit of money for the horse you've mentioned in recent weeks. Strong word has been coming out of the stable for it. I've yet to actually place any bets which is the first time ever, usually loaded up ante-post. Just think this year it's wide open and very few 'bankers'.

Doing my most expensive treble ever. Although system so it's 3 Doubles.

Bayern, Barca, PSG.

£99 returns £159

Basically £60in profit. Obviously it's to late to regret but really expect all three to win and if one fucks me over I will only lose £50 or so.

Guest Roger Kint

Need Lallana to score today for £108(had him with Rooney & Ozil)

Need Cardiff, Schalke, Nantes & Scunthorpe to win(Man Utd & Arsenal already won) - 45/1

Got daft £1 on five draws - Chelsea, Cardiff, Barnsley, Stevenage & Wimbledon - 344/1

Same on Norwich, Palace, Boro, Brighton & Swindon - 316/1

Sixfold on Arsenal, Cardiff, Peterboro, Scunthorpe. Brentford & Orient - 46/1