The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Only the second time betting against my own team tonight. Both to score and to win: Barca/Bayern. Fiver returns fifty. I hope I jinx it.

Also, Rooney anytime and 2-2. Two quid returns 135.

Bayern haven't exactly tanked anyone away from home in the CL this season (IIRC) and Man Utd will set up like a 'Mourinho-style-underdog side in Europe', but still you can't look past Bayern for the win tonight. Even a draw seems hugely improbable ot me. 90 minutes is an awful long time to be carried by just Rooney :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Had Psg & Ibra/Real & Ronaldo double last night :anguish:

Also have trebles/acca on PSG/Real/Benfica/Porto - cash in is £75 at present.

Guest Roger Kint

First two horses were awful. Dynaste spent more time watching First Lieutenant run all over the shop than actually racing  :(

To top it off my third horse refused to leave the stalls, eventually ran and was barely able to cross the line it was so knackered. What a shit day  :jesuswept:

Guest Roger Kint

Ive had the first three at Aintree. Fourth horse in the lucky 15 is Riverside Theatre in the last.

Fanced that but went for a win L15. Pissing joke as i was going to pick Warne but all 'experts' were saying Mossey Joe was nailed on. Pack of wankers so thats another loss