The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Kaiz, what's the story in Norway tomorrow, Stabaek aside?

Don't have time to go too in depth, might do one later. Still:

Most favourites should win, though I'd probably stay away from all but three matches as it's still early days in the season and the good/bad teams haven't settled in yet. A lot of jostling for position. Aalesund, Vålerenga, Strømsgodset, Molde and Rosenborg should on paper all win. Only the latter three I'd be confident betting on. Rosenborg have a 1-2-0 in their first three and haven't really inpressed offensively, but it's a matter of time until they find last years rythm. Bodø/Glimt are newly promoted and have deceptively good odds against Rosenborg, even at home. Rosenborg should win, I even have a cheeky -1 bet on them.

Strømsgodset and Molde are the other league favourites and they're playing well and are in good shape. Rather safe bets.

Aalesund and Vålerenga are better than their opponents on paper but haven't yet preformed well this season, and as they're expected mid-table these are the kind of matches they may fuck up, even at those low odds.

The other three matches: Brann - Lillestrøm, Viking - Haugensund and Odd - Stabæk are harder to call. Brann have played some amazingly attacking footy in their three first matches, yet constantly fail. Up against a team like Lillestrøm who basically just go from either winning well or being raped it's hard to know which team will show up for them.

Viking - Haugesund is a weird one as well. Haugesund finished third last year and haven't lost players, Viking are a good side and have added a good forward. It could go either way.

Odd - Stabæk, ya'll know how I feel about this one. Stabæk are criminally underrated having watched them in pre-season and in the first three matches of this one. Odd are a mid-table side with one good player, however that player, a 40 year old Frode Johnsen, is a matchwinner and candidate for Tippeliga top scorer this year. :lol: At the odds Stabæk has though, one would be silly not to put a quid or two on just in case.

Tempted to lay Liverpool winning the league as I think there is a little value there.

Odds to lay are currently 1.21. Liverpool still to play Chelsea and away to Palace which aren't easy wins.

Man City win their 2 games in hand and they'll only be 3 points behind with a better goal difference.

Could even have an opportunity to green up at some point too.

£3 "Banker" - Peterborough, Preston, Grimsby, Man City, Molde, Stromsgodset pays £25

25p 5 folds FM 6 - Millwall, Rochdale, Exeter, Halifax, Stabaek, Rosenborg pays max £206

50p BTTS - Millwall, Ipswich, Burnley, Leeds, MK, Crewe, Macclesfield, Valenrenga pays £29

Guest Roger Kint

Arsenal -1 currently 8/11.

Imagine that will drop from tomorrow. :lol:

If you mean against us it was 10/11 this time yesterday so its already plunging :lol: