The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

2 Free games on Deal or No Deal Instant Win game on SkyBet-

Enter the code DEAL to be awarded a £2 token which must be used on two separate £1 games of Deal or No Deal.

http://www.skybet.com/skybet?offer=97&aff=123

Terms-

The offer is available during the promotional period of Friday 30th August 00:01 to Sunday 1st September 23:59:59

This offer is available to existing Sky Bet, Sky Poker and Sky Bingo customers.

Players must opt in by either clicking to opt in or entering code DEAL within the promotional period.

Bonus funds will be visible in your balance once a qualifying Vegas game has been loaded.

Bonus only playable on Deal or No Deal, Deal or No Deal Mini and Deal or No Deal Slot. Games available online and on mobile.

2 free games based on customers using the default stake of £1.

Only one offer per customer, per household, per shared computer and shared IP address.

This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.

By entering this promotion you agree that Sky Betting and Gaming may use your information to contact you about products or services you may like.

Only GBP and EUR included in this offer.

Sky Vegas decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.

Any accounts that are identified to be linked to an account already claiming this promotion will not be eligible.

Any attempts to manipulate or abuse this or any other bonus will not be tolerated and will lead to immediate exclusion from this and future Sky Betting and Gaming promotions.

Sky Vegas reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.

The Promotion will be governed by the law of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts

Bonne Terre Limited (trading as Sky Vegas) with a registered office address of 41 Victoria Street, Alderney, GY9 3TA) is the promoter of this offer.

Gamble responsibly. For more info visit http://www.gambleaware.co.uk/ or telephone 0808 8020 133

Managed to make £2 out of it.

2 Free games on Deal or No Deal Instant Win game on SkyBet-

Enter the code DEAL to be awarded a £2 token which must be used on two separate £1 games of Deal or No Deal.

http://www.skybet.com/skybet?offer=97&aff=123

Terms-

The offer is available during the promotional period of Friday 30th August 00:01 to Sunday 1st September 23:59:59

This offer is available to existing Sky Bet, Sky Poker and Sky Bingo customers.

Players must opt in by either clicking to opt in or entering code DEAL within the promotional period.

Bonus funds will be visible in your balance once a qualifying Vegas game has been loaded.

Bonus only playable on Deal or No Deal, Deal or No Deal Mini and Deal or No Deal Slot. Games available online and on mobile.

2 free games based on customers using the default stake of £1.

Only one offer per customer, per household, per shared computer and shared IP address.

This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.

By entering this promotion you agree that Sky Betting and Gaming may use your information to contact you about products or services you may like.

Only GBP and EUR included in this offer.

Sky Vegas decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.

Any accounts that are identified to be linked to an account already claiming this promotion will not be eligible.

Any attempts to manipulate or abuse this or any other bonus will not be tolerated and will lead to immediate exclusion from this and future Sky Betting and Gaming promotions.

Sky Vegas reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.

The Promotion will be governed by the law of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts

Bonne Terre Limited (trading as Sky Vegas) with a registered office address of 41 Victoria Street, Alderney, GY9 3TA) is the promoter of this offer.

Gamble responsibly. For more info visit http://www.gambleaware.co.uk/ or telephone 0808 8020 133

Managed to make £2 out of it.

Managed to win £1.01 out of it, thanks. :lol: Wasted it on this acca - :yao:

http://i.imgur.com/RW3wb86.jpg

£25 free bet returns £100, only got to play through another £350 until I can withdraw. :yao:

Put a £100 on Murray the other night just to play through it, now got a Roma/Milan double, with a chance to double my money, for Sunday night.

:thup: £200.40 sitting in my account now, just another £150ish needing to be staked before I can withdraw. :lol: Can't decide whether to quit while I'm ahead and just chuck it on another 1/100 shot, or have one last proper roll of the dice.

Interested to get Brummie's take on this, but Benteke top scorer @ 12/1 looks class value to me.

There are plenty of contenders, and obviously RVP is the favourite, but Benteke should be nearly half that price, no doubt about that IMO. Suarez I think will miss too many games, Giroud, Sturridge and Soldado are all very good players but not quite what I'd call top quality marksman, or "main men" the way Benteke is. I'd certainly take any of the aforementioned over RVP who is simply too short @ 5/2. I'm avoiding Aguero simply due to Man City having too accommodate so many players.

-------------------------

Champions League

Juve @ 20/1

Dortmund @ 25/1

lol wut - insane value. Not much to say here, far too long for each. Both should be more around 12/1. Definitely worth a tenner of anyone's money.

------------------------

CL Group A is interesting me a lot. Man Utd's group. Shakhtar, Leverkusen, Sociedad.

Now, none of the other 3 teams are what you'd call top-class as such, but on their day I'd individually fancy them to beat Man Utd.

Winner odds (best odds): Man Utd 5/6, Shakhtar 5/1, Leverkusen 6/1, Sociedad 7/1.

Man Utd are rightly favourites but odds on while the 2nd favourites are 5/1? Absolutely taking on Man Utd in this group. Think as an ambitious group bet, Man Utd to finish 2nd would be a good shout, but moreover, the individual games will be fascinating to bet on. Moyes' lack of European experience is surely going to count for a lot. I don't expect them to have a catastrophe and not qualify but are they fuck worthy of being odds-on. Their home games in particular will be interesting. If the respective teams don't get stage fright, they're more than capable of getting results at Old Trafford. I'm expecting - and hoping - Man Utd to be too short in the home games.

So, any thoughts? Err, do it?

you'll have to play through about 200 before you can withdraw.  just got one off cowl myself.... had to play through 500 :lol: 5 f***ing hundred! needless to say i lost it

Just lost it :yao: still made 75 off my acca earlier so FAK u paddy power

500 is outrageous. What did you bow out on?

about 460 :lol: had 32.50 left and thought 'f*** this' and put it on mine, the missus and the bairns birthdays ... as you do.

on another note...anyone going for a jim white special? :lol:

http://www.paddypower.com/football/football-specials/deadlineday-spec?ev_oc_grp_ids=1299049

EDIT: I got the free 10a off Coral..not cowl ha

Guest Roger Kint

I was thinking 'have swooped to sign' was decent at 33/1

nailed on if there's a last minute (eleventh hour :shifty: ) signing.

He isnt going to go 4 hours without saying one though :lol:

Looked into it, that's just class value. Seriously expected it to be set more around the 17.5, 18.5 level. He scored 21 with Tottenham last season ffs.

Now, he won't be the main man at Real Madrid, won't take as many free kicks and has missed the first 3 games. Even with those considerations, it's set too low. You're betting on Gareth Bale to score 15 goals in 35 games (even take a few off for being rested/injured - call it 30) for Real Madrid, where he's going to get considerably more chances. He's going to score 1 in 2 man.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Due to some fucked up ridiculous bonus that Betway have given me which is more like a ball and chain, I have to bet £365.00 of my own money on odds of 2.0 or greater to be able to withdraw my balance.

I don't usually back anything bigger than even money so suggestions people...