The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Tonight I think Holland -2 @ 2.25 (sky bet) is a good value.

Holland won this fixture 3-0 in March. In Hollands last 5 World Cup Qualifiers they have had 5 wins with scores of 4-1,3-0,4-1,3-0,4-0.

Yeah so anyway, what goes up must come down  :huff:

Just glad I didn't have Netherlands in a main bet, would've been infuriated. Just the sort of bet I usually lose on.

I had some money in my account so took them inplay at 1-1 to win along with England -3, Portugal -1, Turkey -1(2-0 up at time). Heard a goal in their match when I was making some food and thought, ah nice one that's the Dutch taken the lead. Came back and bloody estonia were taking the piss out of them.

took france at half time (france v belarus under 1.5 on tuesday has to be on) and switzerland after going a goal down.

fluked portugal to win at 1-1 as I wouldn't have bet on that had I knew they were down to 10. down on the night still.

Had a ton on England to score in first 15 minutes last night at 2/1 and i want to put the winnings on the Bale goal handicap however seems to have been removed from site. Anyone know if this market will be going back up after the internationals or they've just already took enough money on it so have stopped taking bets?

Had a ton on England to score in first 15 minutes last night at 2/1 and i want to put the winnings on the Bale goal handicap however seems to have been removed from site. Anyone know if this market will be going back up after the internationals or they've just already took enough money on it so have stopped taking bets?

Still there mate.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/gareth-bale/total-la-liga-goals

Some winnings from last night going onto Bale too.

Still there mate.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/gareth-bale/total-la-liga-goals

I'm on william hill but can't find it anywhere on the mobile site now where i placed the first bet. At work and can't access that link, what bookmakers are still offering it, might open an account and just place with them.

Still there mate.

I'm on william hill but can't find it anywhere on the mobile site now where i placed the first bet. At work and can't access that link, what bookmakers are still offering it, might open an account and just place with them.

You're right, Will Hill don't have it anymore it seems - think they've realised they've made a big mistake setting it at 13.5 at odds of 5/6.

Ladbrokes are still far and way the best value. Over 14.5 @ 11/10.

Failing that, Betvictor are 10/11 on 14.5, Skybet 11/10 on 15.5.

Still there mate.

You're right, Will Hill don't have it anymore it seems - think they've realised they've made a big mistake setting it at 13.5 at odds of 5/6.

Ladbrokes are still far and way the best value. Over 14.5 @ 11/10.

Failing that, Betvictor are 10/11 on 14.5, Skybet 11/10 on 15.5.

I only got evens for 14.5 with hills so might just open ladbrokes account and see if they have any sort of match bet for new customers.

:thup: thanks for the info.

Rotherham DNB

Chesterfield over 1.5 goals

Had Rotherham to win as a single as well which was probably value of the day. 6/4, great odds.

Shame about Chesterfield though. Scored 2 in every single match this season but couldn't against bottom-of-the-table Accrington at home. :hmm: