The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

Last horse bet of the day is  Pamak Dairy 5/1 at Sedgefield 2.50

Just had a nice win on Bobs Dream(also had ew double with Grace Hull)

About £300 up on my last 5 bets.

Edit: Arsenal, Chelsea, Barca, Bradford, Oxford x £10 to get back into the losing run.

Fuck sake. Missed a horse tip!? :dave:

Me and the mate are tempted to throw on a Barca/Atletico/Dortmund treble. Can we trust Atletico? Or are they not going to take it seriously now that they're in the clear? Barca odds are just too tempting, and Dortmund have so much to play for that I have faith in them.

f*** sake. Missed a horse tip!? :dave:

Me and the mate are tempted to throw on a Barca/Atletico/Dortmund treble. Can we trust Atletico? Or are they not going to take it seriously now that they're in the clear? Barca odds are just too tempting, and Dortmund have so much to play for that I have faith in them.

Looking at the team news I wish I hadn't touched Atletico.

Oh and the horses were just my selections as I fancied a random Tuesday afternoon flutter  :lol:

f*** sake. Missed a horse tip!? :dave:

Looking at the team news I wish I hadn't touched Atletico.

Oh and the horses were just my selections as I fancied a random Tuesday afternoon flutter  :lol:

Still put them in. :yao:

Helluva start. Varela is sub...does that just mean you'd win with the odds for Porto if they win?

Would depend if Varela got any game time? Pretty sure if he came on as a sub at any point the bet would be activated, if unused sub it would just go on the Porto win.

Helluva start. Varela is sub...does that just mean you'd win with the odds for Porto if they win?

Would depend if Varela got any game time? Pretty sure if he came on as a sub at any point the bet would be activated, if unused sub it would just go on the Porto win.

Nope. Bet is void as soon as he's not starting.

Nope. Bet is void as soon as he's not starting.

Thought it would just be like a first goal scorer bet where if he comes on in the 93rd minute at 0-0 you lose your money if he doesnt score first.

First one still alive but the Madrid + Benzenma drops out. Lower odds now.

Nothing serious but the following two:

15€ on Man Utd + Rooney / PSG + Ibra / City + Nasri / Juventus + Tevez

10€ on Real - Galatasary draw / Shakhtar + Luis Adriano / Man Utd + Rooney / City -1 / Juventus