Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

He'll probably still play, just too much of a risk for me. Pellegrini has pretty much said Dzeko will play either against Palace or Swansea as they only have the two strikers fit.

Surely Negredo can't play twice in 2 days (hope not)

Considering he got subbed off with "fatigue" (Pellegrini's words, not mine) I'd be amazed if he played tomorrow. I want to put a City player in but can't afford Yaya and everybody else is at risk. Might go for Nasri and hope for the best

Considering he got subbed off with "fatigue" (Pellegrini's words, not mine) I'd be amazed if he played tomorrow. I want to put a City player in but can't afford Yaya and everybody else is at risk. Might go for Nasri and hope for the best

Go with Dzeko! Trust me  :azn:

After a few weeks of amazing scores I came down with a bump on boxing day, and dropped places in every league I'm in, so rather than keep calm and stick with the team that got me to the position I'm in. I've decided to press the panic button and slash my team to bits, I think this tactic should keep the remaining players on there toes, I fear for Top Dog who I play in the head to head this week ....

Struggling a bit this week. Looking at a -4 to be in any kind of shape but at the same time it's still not that good. Swapped out Hazard for Yaya, worried about Negredo not playing so do I risk swapping him out or take the -4 finding a replacement for Ramsey?

f*** this game.

Really unsure of who to captain this week, hopefully that means it should be a high-scoring GW for me. Considered going for Negredo for ages and then if they rest him my VC would get the points. Plumped for Suarez in the end as I'm banking on everyone else going for him again.

I find that managers rest players often during this period, and it's anybody's guess who they rest. Rather than take a 4 points hit, you might as well select your best players and hope for they get to play.

Really unsure of who to captain this week, hopefully that means it should be a high-scoring GW for me. Considered going for Negredo for ages and then if they rest him my VC would get the points. Plumped for Suarez in the end as I'm banking on everyone else going for him again.

I'm going Yaya.