Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

And Moyes likes his battering rams in the hole, Kagawa won't get a game there. In the wing, maybe, like how he used Pienaar and Even Arteta at a point.

I was only kidding about Kagawa. The main worry is where he's going to play Rooney if he's playing Fellaini in the hole.

If Lukaku went to West Brom he'd be straight in my team but not now he's at Everton.

Anyway, new prices have been released: Ozil 10.0m, Eto'o 9.0m, Willian 8.5m, McCarthy 5.5m, Sakho 5.5m, Eriksen 8.0m are the major newbies.

I'm looking straight at Eto'o tbh, although McCarthy might be a bargain.

Guest Roger Kint

I'm definitely adding Giroud.... surely going to score loads with that service behind him.

Was tempted myself but cant decide between Benteke or Soldado to drop, think both should be big scorers too.

Spurs attack isn't clicking at the moment, and their new players might need time to gel. I'd go with Sturridge or Benteke instead of Soldado.

I'm still sticking with Paulinho through sheer stubbornness as soon as I drop him he will become a monster.

Spurs attack isn't clicking at the moment, and their new players might need time to gel. I'd go with Sturridge or Benteke instead of Soldado.

I'm still sticking with Paulinho through sheer stubbornness as soon as I drop him he will become a monster.

I've cut him loose, expect him to be great from the next round of games.

Ozil is 0.1 cheaper than Hazard in the Telegraph game, might go for it.

I just swapped Cazorla for Ozil in my telegraph, bit cheaper. Well haven't done it yet, i'll wait for internationals to be over but that's the plan.

Cazorla out - Ozil in

Nolan out - Lamela in

Used Wildcard

Mignolet

Zabaleta Sakho Yanga-Mbiwa

Ben Arfa Ozil Walcott  Silva

Giroud Remy Sturridge

Might change it before the actual set of games, undecided about Remy( would bring Lukaku in), Ben Arfa and Silva if i'm honest.

Also considering bringing in Redmond for Barkley as a sub.