Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

Haha, he'll and get nowhere near that with Podolski to feed instead of Ronaldo.

He won the assists table in the year they won the league IIRC, but absolutely not by such an outlandish margin :lol:

He's a brilliant player, mind, and I think he can clean up if given a focal role in a team instead of being Ronaldo's bitch. He will probably enjoy that at Arsenal.

:lol:

I'd assume so, yes. Jelavic, as much as I want to defend him, has been fairly crap again at the start of this season and it seems Martinez sees Kone as more of an impact sub. I'd be very surprised if Lukaku didn't start regularly. Maybe the usual "game or 2 on the bench" to start with as seems to happen with new signings, oddly.

Podolski doesn't start.... it will be Walcott who is very good at making runs in behind the defense.

You've just given me another headache in selection.

Podolski doesn't start.... it will be Walcott who is very good at making runs in behind the defense.

Podolski is injured anyway so that should help :lol: Personally i just went mad and got Ozil, Walcott and Giroud :lol:

Podolski is injured anyway so that should help :lol: Personally i just went mad and got Ozil, Walcott and Giroud :lol:

I hope Ozil is worth it. Will hurt if he turns out to be the leading 'assister-of-assists' instead of the final assist which counts. :lol:

Does he take penalties, FKs and corners btw? I don't really watch Real.

Does he take penalties, FKs and corners btw? I don't really watch Real.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZ8Au8iDJv3yWbH8G3_i2rmxzeKfyWtxdaLoOfAKNPeq80aPuqrA

He's scored a few FKs when he's been allowed to take them, though (remember at least two FK goals in the last two seasons). Never seen him take a pen, he was pretty low on the pecking order for that.

He did take corners for them, remember a few assists to Ronaldo that way.

Thats it I've settled on -

Lloris

Agger  Vidic  Sakho

Carrick  Fellaini  Yaya Touré  Wilshere

Eto  Agüero  Negredo

Those defensive mids get many goals and assists, not to mention their 1 point bonus if they dont concede.

Honestly, why would you want to pick a defensive mid? Youre not one of these guys who picks their captain for this based on who would be the best leader are you?