Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

Guest neesy111

I used my wildcard this weekend, so surely I must have 2 free transfers this coming weekend? But I only have one.

Transfers don't get carried over.

Is this a bug or a benefit of the transfer mechanism?

Had Remy in my starting lineup with RvP on the bench up until the Friday night before Gameweek 5, but then had a weak moment and put RvP back in the lineup with Remy on the bench (on the Friday), and changes were accepted fine. So Remy annoyingly gets 2 goals, zero points for me as he's on the bench, and RvP does sod all - typical. But then on Sunday I transferred Van Persie out of the team for Suarez for Gameweek 6, and somehow Remy was automatically in the first team for Gameweek 5 and his 13 points were added to my team's points haul (RvP now on the bench for Gameweek 5). Not complaining like, but don't think it's right or fair that you can effectively sub out an under performer in the first team for a good performer on the bench like this.

wat

Van Persie didn't play so your substitute came into the team instead. It's been that way for like 9 years.

Guest Roger Kint

Already swapped out Benteke and Walcott gets crocked  :dave:

-4 for me then.

Could swap him for Brady, Ramsey or anyone else under £7m and bring in Giroud next week for a front 3 with Remy & Sturridge  :undecided:

I was going to take Soldado out but I'm not now. He should have had a field day at the weekend if it wasn't for the keeper.

He has done sweet fuck all after the first two games.

He has had a couple of quiet ones, but he's getting more chances now Spurs are clicking a bit more. I'm going to give him a couple more weeks.

Big bonus that Benteke is injured, and Walcott as well.

Swapped Rooney for van Persie. Next week I'll bring Suarez in for Bent giving me a front three of Rooney, Giroud & Suarez.

http://cdn.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/misc-so-hardcore-l.png

:lol: I've not seen this one.

Started last night and looked good. Would expect him to be the starting striker, something wrong if he isn't.

Actually worried me seeing him starting. Like Martinez wanted to rest Jelavic or some shit. He'd be a dunce to drop Lukaku in favor of Jelavic, especially considering our CB pairing.

Soldado is frustrating though.

New league. New teammates, some of whom are also new to the league.

I'll wait for any hint of the start of a goalscoring run before I bring him in.

It's coming...

I bloody hope so. Kept him in on principle, but just too many injuries, so I'll have to take a 4pt hit.