Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

Brave captaining RVP after Moyes' comments

Changed.  The mail said he was starting.  :undecided:

The mail said we would all be 6ft under water if we all didn't stop using hairspray in the 80's

Fair play - couldn't bring myself to have Suarez a while back because I used to have FF principles.

Good haul for Terry :thup: Thought him too big a risk with increasing competition for him there at the Chelsea uber-squad.

:lol:

He's got 40 points this season with potential bonus coming later on too. My principles go out the window for that sort of return.

Coming from the guy who stupidly refused to have divers like Suarez and Bale last season, I'd definitely ignore morals. :thup:

Boruc

Coleman, Ivanovic, Collins (fuck you Fat Sam), Ferdinand © (hoping that'll be a genius move, if they keep a clean sheet)

HBA, Hazard, Moses

Negredo, Giroud, Sturridge

Team's going to be undergoing a lot of changes in the next few weeks so average scoring wouldn't be a surprise.

Boruc

Coleman, Ivanovic, Collins (f*** you Fat Sam), Ferdinand © (hoping that'll be a genius move, if they keep a clean sheet)

HBA, Hazard, Moses

Negredo, Giroud, Sturridge

Team's going to be undergoing a lot of changes in the next few weeks so average scoring wouldn't be a surprise.

:)