Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

Guest Roger Kint

I actually did better than expected, once again the strikers papered over the cracks.

Yeah captain Sturridge basically carried the whole side

Still have Ben Arfa, Coleman, Miralas and Lukaku to play. Basically I want a stupidly high scoring game with lots of Coleman assists/ goals ending in a NUFC victory with 5 Hatem goals.

Would you not just settle for the 5 Hatem goals? Make life a bit easier.

I always want more Ian, that's my problem. Would be nice to see Miralas actually do something useful this week as well, and I'm convinced Lukaku is going to be great this season.

Annoyed Ramsey is so cheap. Had him before this run, but there's no barrier to entry to stop every bandwagon-jumpin' fecker getting him because he started so cheap.

Should never have been so cheap anyway. Was a consistent scorer at the end of last season where he was also £6m.

Thinking of somebody else? Scored once in February and once in May. :lol:

Forgot to make changes. With 6 injuries to my team I needed to make a wildcard.

Captain Benteke was injured. Will Sturridge (VC) get my double points? If he does it would be a decent week.

If Benteke didn't play at all, Sturridge becomes your ©.

Forgot to make changes. With 6 injuries to my team I needed to make a wildcard.

Captain Benteke was injured. Will Sturridge (VC) get my double points? If he does it would be a decent week.

If Benteke didn't play at all, Sturridge becomes your ©.

Yep, he didn't play at all. Sturridge taking me to a decent haul single handidly

Faaaaaack.. gutted I didn't captain him. Only because I thought Martinez might persist with fucking Jellyfish.

Still, might be top of the league tonight provided no fucker immediately behind me has him as captain.