Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

Boruc

Zabaleta Coleman Shaw

Ramsey Ozil Michu Eriksen

Lukaku Giroud Sturridge

Bench: Townsend, Faye, Turner, Lewis (GK)

Would like to not have both Boruc and Shaw against ManUtd, but I'll just take the hit because it means I can afford Ramsey.

Swap Ramsey + Michu for Barkley + Oscar and that's exactly my team.

Jose has stung me too much with his chopping and changing of the 3 AM's. Oscar is definitely better than Michu so far this season. Ramsey and Barkley are very similar in form, position and inexperience. I hope we do well!

Sturridge or Ozil captain?

Mignolet

Zabaleta Walker Dawson Ivanovic

Amalfitano Ramsey Özil

Remy Sturridge Lukaku ©.

Bench: McGregor, HBA, R. Morisson, Clyne.

As im mid-wildcard i still might do some changes, not sure whether to have Paulinho, Ramsey or Eriksen in there.

Also prefer to have HBA playing, but want Amalfitano. Right now I have a lot of points pending on Benteke being shit.

Jose has stung me too much with his chopping and changing of the 3 AM's. Oscar is definitely better than Michu so far this season. Ramsey and Barkley are very similar in form, position and inexperience. I hope we do well!

I've not done that well with the team so far but I reckon it's underachieved. I went for Lukaku captain, Sturridge is the logical choice but I just don't like having the mixed feelings when/if he scores!

I've not done that well with the team so far but I reckon it's underachieved. I went for Lukaku captain, Sturridge is the logical choice but I just don't like having the mixed feelings when/if he scores!

Look at it as a little bit of comfort if he does.

I've captained Suárez myself.

Do you guys think HBA will start against Pool?

No idea TBH, on balance I would say no. Even if he does, unlikely he'll get many points.

My thoughts exactly, but cant decide. This FPL-wildcard has really taken over my day..

Swapped out HBA for Oscar.

Watch it be the one game Oscar doesn't play :lol:

Undecided on my final spot though, in theory its between Barkley and Oscar but i also could go for both and bench Remy but that's a huge risk because even if we get battered he's good for a goal or two.  :undecided:

Sticking with RvP...the kernt.

Dead money, Moyes has turned him into Paul Rideout.

Fear factor of him scoring a boatload the moment I bin him off.

yep, i know that feeling...Its hard to get rid.

Sturridge and Ramsay have carried my team from the off.

Only Giroud I'd get to replace RvP but his scoring rate might drop with Arsenal having some tougher games coming up. Pretty happy with my midfield.

Mignolet

Zabaleta  Terry  Vertonghen

Townsend  Ramsay  Barkley  Yaya T

Sturridge (a)  Suarez © Giroud

Had to get rid of Remy and also Enrique, and took a 4pt him on my transfers. Quite happy with the team, though.