Coventry City

ponsaelius

Pre Premier League was it just Boro and Accrington who went into liquidation?

Since then there's been quite a few - sad times.

Charlton, too.

Been a fair few clubs down the years - Newport County, Aldershot, Gateshead, Workington and Maidstone (to name a few)

It's not just SISU who are the villains here. Whoever signed the tenancy contract on behalf of Coventry City Football Club wants shooting too. It's rumoured to be one million £ per month and any alcohol or food  profits sold during a match go to the owners and not the club.

no, think that rent term was over a year.

hedge funds are hedge funds - you know what your getting into when you deal with these people - The Football League should hang their heads in shame allowing the club to be taken over by SISU in the first place and then for them to actually go into admin and then for SISU to effectively  become the administrators themselves. shocking.

It's not just SISU who are the villains here. Whoever signed the tenancy contract on behalf of Coventry City Football Club wants shooting too. It's rumoured to be one million £ per month and any alcohol or food  profits sold during a match go to the owners and not the club.

no, think that rent term was over a year.

hedge funds are hedge funds - you know what your getting into when you deal with these people - The Football League should hang their heads in shame allowing the club to be taken over by SISU in the first place and then for them to actually go into admin and then for SISU to effectively  become the administrators themselves. shocking.

And then become effective owner again.

Funny club, Coventry

They absolutely HATE us, hate us, but I'm yet to meet a Villa fan who gives much of a flying shit about them. I live a 20 min drive from Coventry, so am in their capture area, but in the 7 or 8 years I have lived here, I reckon I have seen at most 7 or 8 Coventry City shirts out and about. Far more Villa shirts. In fact, that's probably one reason they hate us.

Highfield Road used to be a somewhat hair-raising encounter for us back in the 1980s. I've probably seen more aggro at that fixture over the years than any other away game I've been to.

Anyway, whatever the rivalry, and this even extends to Bham City, there's a point at which my sympathy to fellow supporters kicks in and takes over from partisan disaste, so it is horrible to see them in this utter state.

Incidentally, that Sunderland hatred for Coventry is the most tenuous reason for a rivalry, and I can't believe the still get all worked up over it.

What a bunch of bell ends.

That's Sunderland!!!

Guest Phil K

Incidentally, that Sunderland hatred for Coventry is the most tenuous reason for a rivalry, and I can't believe the still get all worked up over it.

Their dirty underhand tricks got them relegated - it's far from tenuous.

Good riddance to the b*st*rds - you think they'd lose any sleep if Sunderland went tits up for the same reasons after THEY put them down ?

Hang on - didn't Coventry pull the dirty underhand tricks on Sunderland to get them relegated TWICE not once ?

How would YOU feel if they'd done it to Villa - TWICE and put them through the same hell as the makems went through because of dirty tricks they shouldn't have been allowed to get away with, and probably WOULDN'T if had been one of the London or North West teams  ?

Guest neesy111

Tbf, I'd be pissed off with what Coventry did.

This MEP for Coventry on SSN right now. Wow. :lol:

You like? :naughty:

Pictures then!! Some of us are in work.. Pretty please :)

http://i4.birminghammail.co.uk/incoming/article2563.ece/BINARY/nikki-sinclaire-157579637.jpg

http://i4.birminghammail.co.uk/incoming/article2563.ece/BINARY/nikki-sinclaire-157579637.jpg

Wow... Hotter than I expected. Move out of the way boys. I've found myself a new Mrs Tisd!

Wow... Hotter than I expected. Move out of the way boys. I've found myself a new Mrs Tisd!

:( :D

David Wheater scrubs up well.