The Official Alan Pardew Excuses Thread

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

The discontinuation of Heinz Baked Bean pizzas.

WTF. They existed?! When? Are there any left?

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/ca/d7/12/cad712453f4e769199583bd9c2ce3fa6.jpg

You could get the ones with the little sausages on anarl. Think they stopped doing them circa 2000-2003 or so. :(

The discontinuation of Heinz Baked Bean pizzas.

WTF. They existed?! When? Are there any left?

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/ca/d7/12/cad712453f4e769199583bd9c2ce3fa6.jpg

You could get the ones with the little sausages on anarl. Think they stopped doing them circa 2000-2003 or so. :(

Was actually really, really good.

Can't think of an easier way to ruin a pizza than cover it in beans. Looks shocking.

Ask Alan I bet he's got a few ideas.

Instead of putting the tomato puree directly on the base where it's always been and is its customary position in the structure of a pizza pie, why not put the cheese there first and move the tomato puree on top into a new role?

Can't think of an easier way to ruin a pizza than cover it in beans. Looks shocking.

Instead of putting the tomato puree directly on the base where it's always been and is its customary position in the structure of a pizza pie, why not put the cheese there first and move the tomato puree on top into a new role?

The little bit of parsley that goes directly in the middle would be out wide right anarl. :lol:

The little bit of parsley that goes directly in the middle would be out wide right anarl. :lol:

The base would be six inch thick so he had a solid platform to build from.

The base would be six inch thick so he had a solid platform to build from.

:lol:

Since Tony Pulis took charge of Crystal Palace.

Crystal Palace P 21, W 9 D 3 L 9.....30 points

Newcastle Utd P 22, W 9 D 3, L 10...30 points

Pulis is still shite and so is Pardew. But at least Pulis is at a club level he belongs. Here we are carrying a failed lower league manager despite being one of the biggest clubs in the premier league.

Guest neesy111

Palace looked dead and buried when Holloway left. Pulis has done an amazing job.

Behind rodgers for manager of the season for me.

Guest firetotheworks

He came into a rubbish team and they improved, that's not really anything unique to him and happens more often than you'd imagine. We'll see how good he really is at about this time next year.