Newcastle United 1 - 1 SC Braga - 10/08/13 - post-match reaction from page 27

joeyt

These are the types of matches where we need Anita for Tiote and Marveaux for Shola.  And eventually Remy for Jonas.  When we're bossing it like we are, we can afford more possession players on the pitch that have a more creative spark.

Dude, there's not one single game on the fixture list in which those switches shouldn't take place. I'm not Anita's biggest fan, admittedly.

Shola carries no threat at all, he doesn't even hold it up very well.

Easy to forget he's playing.

So much for keeping the ball better Pardew fuck off with you're shit tactics, shit player choice and just for being shit in general

Guest bimpy474

These are the types of matches where we need Anita for Tiote and Marveaux for Shola.  And eventually Remy for Jonas.  When we're bossing it like we are, we can afford more possession players on the pitch that have a more creative spark.

Dude, there's not one single game on the fixture list in which those switches shouldn't take place. I'm not Anita's biggest fan, admittedly.

Spot on.

Guest bimpy474

Shola carries no threat at all, he doesn't even hold it up very well.

Easy to forget he's playing.

So much for keeping the ball better Pardew fuck off with you're shit tactics, shit player choice and just for being shit in general

I think it's clear he doesn't know how, He's just not good enough to.

I agree, I'm just trying to be realistic and keep my expectations in check considering the people we have in charge of our squad. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Didn't notice we've not even spent the money on names.

Erm, it's quite normal to not have names on the back in friendlies.

They've got them on.

I've noticed that, i've seen a few pre season games involving English teams when the English have used no name shirts. Weird.

Guest bimpy474

I just don't know how Pardew looks at us and thinks Shola instead of Marv dropping into the space between our midfield and Cisse. Perfect for Marv, yet we have Shola doing it. It's mental.

Guest palnese

They've got them on.

I've noticed that, i've seen a few pre season games involving English teams when the English have used no name shirts. Weird.

We didn't even have names on the back when we played in the Intertoto Cup a few years back.

I'm seeing some positives here..... i'm liking how well we are pressing the ball and keeping the ball.

The negative would be lack of chance creation, but i think we would create a lot more with Cabaye and Remy coming in for Shola and Tiote.

Hopefully a winger comes in before the deadline to displace Jonas.

Guest bimpy474

They've got them on.

We didn't even have names on the back when we played in the Intertoto Cup a few years back.

Aye, before it became compulsory in Euro comps