Manchester City vs. Newcastle United - 19/08/13 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

Elliottman
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Today begins the first season that I will miss all of, since 1993/94, when I was 4 years old - having just moved to China. Because of the bloody time, unlike the other matches, I will be in bed for it all - it's 7 hours ahead here and I have to be up at 7. Can't say I'm too gutted about missing this particular match though, or eager for checking the score tonight.

That's nice.

Luckily I don't think aguero is fit enough to start. Think it'll be Negredo supported by Navas, silva and jovetic.

Oh, that's lucky.

If anything that might be worse, considering the lack of height in the defense. :lol:

At least they aren't adapted to the league yet. Silver lining.

:thup:

Maybe they're still getting acclimatized, just like van Wolfswinkel, Bony and Soldado!

Today begins the first season that I will miss all of, since 1993/94, when I was 4 years old - having just moved to China. Because of the bloody time, unlike the other matches, I will be in bed for it all - it's 7 hours ahead here and I have to be up at 7. Can't say I'm too gutted about missing this particular match though, or eager for checking the score tonight.

That's nice.

?

That's nice.

:lol:

Gratuitous.

Guest reefatoon

Stop stealing my lines, Ian.

No wonder Pardew can't get anything over the line if Ian is stealing them.

As if I would do anything to hamper Pards. I love the guy.

:D

That's nice.

Alright knobhead :lol:

It's pretty big deal for me, being so detached from a match. If I was at home, I'd be there, and here I am just going to bed and checking the score in the morning.

That's nice.

It's pretty big deal for me, being so detached from a match. If I was at home, I'd be there, and here I am just going to bed and checking the score in the morning.

Sorry, no offence meant! As I said, in a silly mood.

(I was considering not watching it anyway, FWIW)

That's nice.

Fairweather-plastic-nineteyn-ninety-thraay-mag marra. FTM

Think we should start doing a vote in every match thread every week to see how the majority of the board thinks how we'll do.

Idea?

No matter who the opposition is, 'Lose' will always be the overwhelming winner around here. :lol:

Think we should start doing a vote in every match thread every week to see how the majority of the board thinks how we'll do.

Idea?

will probably be overwhelmingly everyone thinks we'll lose every week

but hey sounds good to me

Idea?

No matter who the opposition is, 'Lose' will always be the overwhelming winner around here. :lol:

We still should do it.  :huff:

Think I'm going to watch this. Last game of yous that I watched was Reading at home IIRC.

:yikes:  :frantic:

Watched you a lot the season you came 5th (and the year in the C'ship, weirdly). But last year it was a bit... hard.

now I don't know what to think  :undecided: