Newcastle United vs West Ham United - Sat 24th August @ 3pm (not on TV)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't see the problem with bimpy's post TBH. Although I would keep Cisse, mainly as we don't have better options, I could see an argument for resting him if we continue to fail to supply him with chances. For the next two games I would definitely keep him in though.

True, you could also tell he has missed a chunk of pre season, he looked way off the pace.

And his play on Monday night didn't look like someone who could lose his place (to Remy) in a few games time.

Can't see the problem with bimpy's post TBH. Although I would keep Cisse, mainly as we don't have better options, I could see an argument for resting him if we continue to fail to supply him with chances. For the next two games I would definitely keep him in though.

I think he looks out of sorts and fed up with being up top alone, and he looks affected by the lack of chances made for him. If Pardew isn't going to give him a partner or go with 3 up. I would play Gouffran as he looks better suited to it. More workrate and better link up play. just imo.

Same here, Cisse has had enough. He looks extremely pissed off and obviously has no confidence in what he's doing.

Guest bimpy474

On balance though, I would leave him in for the next two games. Best chance to get some goals and get some confidence back.

I would too if Pardew has the balls to get Ben Arfa and Gouffran alongside him, give him some passes slipped in behind the defence and not whacked over the top. I'm fully expecting the usual 4-2-3-1 rubbish though.

And dropping Cisse isn't a permanent thing, he's our best forward. But while he's so out of form he needs leaving out. Gouffran has was better. As soon as Cisse has picked up then you put him back in, hopefully when the team is playing better. The one thing Cisse suffers from more than most is the team playing badly.

:spit:

You're still an idiot, especially if you can't and won't see the bigger picture.

If i was in the pub on Saturday and team news came through Cisse was on the bench, i'd be close to a meltdown, dropping our number 9 star striker on the first home game of the season is simply unthinkable. I honestly hope he proves you wrong and I’ll make sure i come back and single you out Bimpy, just as you can me if he has another horror show.

On balance though, I would leave him in for the next two games. Best chance to get some goals and get some confidence back.

Me too. Jonas is out so that will open the door for Marveaux hopefully. Maybe we can get some decent end product if we can get the ball into the final third and get some players in the box.

Guest bimpy474

And dropping Cisse isn't a permanent thing, he's our best forward. But while he's so out of form he needs leaving out. Gouffran has was better. As soon as Cisse has picked up then you put him back in, hopefully when the team is playing better. The one thing Cisse suffers from more than most is the team playing badly.

:spit:

You're still an idiot, especially if you can't and won't see the bigger picture.

If i was in the pub on Saturday and team news came through Cisse was on the bench, i'd be close to a meltdown, dropping our number 9 star striker on the first home game of the season is simply unthinkable. I honestly hope he proves you wrong and I’ll make sure i come back and single you out Bimpy, just as you can me if he has another horror show.

I'm not picking on Cisse, as bas as he was on Saturday, it's more an overall thing. His demeanour, his form, and most importantly Pardew's tactics which are affecting him badly. They are so unsuited to Cisse right now. You combine the lot and i think Gouffrans workrate and link up would be a better choice while thats the case. If Pardew gets 3 up and some support and people to play off, then leave him in and give him the two games to get some form and hopefully goals.

Guest bimpy474

Speaking of Bigi.... is he even fit? didn't play a single minute of pre season did he?

One half in Portugal i think.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 42s

Tiote a doubt for #whufc while Jonas ruled out #nufc

:sweetjesus:

Anita Marveaux Sissoko please.

A wet fart has more structural  integrity than that midfield.

Guest bimpy474

Me too. Jonas is out so that will open the door for Marveaux hopefully. Maybe we can get some decent end product if we can get the ball into the final third and get some players in the box.

If Pardew wouldn't pick Marv when Jonas was/is awful, i just dont think Pardew will pick him at all. I have doubts he'll even start against WHam.