Newcastle United vs West Ham United - Sat 24th August @ 3pm (not on TV)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The crowd think he's a good manager. Saying anything remotely negative about hime about him at the match and 3 mongs and a disabled turn round to give you funny looks. One of the reasons I'm not going near the fucking place till he's removed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's true though, Inochi kept telling us he and all the people he knew at the match were in full support of Pardew and it was just people on here against him.

Just take a look at other forums and twatter, hardly anyone supports Pardew. Although it does seem in the ground it's very different.

Not where I sit like but jipping match goers is all the rage on here these days.

In an interesting turn the supafan has gone from attending all games to being too hardline to go to the games.

Poor fucking form as well.

It's a tricky subject IMO, there's definitely an argument to be had for people being overly supportive of the manager making the situation worse.

Guest bimpy474

You try being coherent when you're posting on an iPhone while driving on the M60 at rush hour. :dave:

At least you've identified one of the 3 who sits near you.

:lol:

Guest icemanblue

The crowd think he's a good manager. Saying anything remotely negative about hime about him at the match and 3 mongs and a disabled turn round to give you funny looks. One of the reasons I'm not going near the fucking place till he's removed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's true though, Inochi kept telling us he and all the people he knew at the match were in full support of Pardew and it was just people on here against him.

Just take a look at other forums and twatter, hardly anyone supports Pardew. Although it does seem in the ground it's very different.

Not where I sit like but jipping match goers is all the rage on here these days.

In an interesting turn the supafan has gone from attending all games to being too hardline to go to the games.

Poor fucking form as well.

:thup: It's fucking ridiculous.

They're a physical and compact side. We're not and therefore we need to MOVE for once. They have a side built for the kind of static football we produce, so they'll no doubt beat us at it.

Krul

Debuchy Coloccini Yanga-Mbiwa Dummett

Anita Sissoko

Ben Arfa  Marveuax  Gouffran

Cissé

Sissoko and Anita to sit back a bit, but we need to control the ball here. Anita to move the ball rather than Tioté, who won't be dropped. Gouffran works the wing as well as Jonas, he's also the only remotely goal-threatening player we have apart from Papiss and Hatem. Marveaux is the only player besides Hatem who can stir things up in the final third, we need him to find, create and use space.

Agree with the top part of the above post especially. Need to get in behind their defence to cause them problems, not hit-n-hope diagonals into Cisse. They'll deal with that without working up a sweat, 9/10.

They're a physical and compact side. We're not and therefore we need to MOVE for once. They have a side built for the kind of static football we produce, so they'll no doubt beat us at it.

Krul

Anita Sissoko

Cissé

Sissoko and Anita to sit back a bit, but we need to control the ball here. Gouffran works the wing as well as Jonas, he's also the only remotely goal-threatening player we have apart from Papiss and Hatem. Marveaux is the only player besides Hatem who can stir things up in the final third, we need him to find, create and use space.

Would love to see this but Marv will be out for Tiote. Sissoko likely pushed forward.

Krul

Anita Sissoko

Cissé

Sissoko and Anita to sit back a bit, but we need to control the ball here. Anita to move the ball rather than Tioté, who won't be dropped. Gouffran works the wing as well as Jonas, he's also the only remotely goal-threatening player we have apart from Papiss and Hatem. Marveaux is the only player besides Hatem who can stir things up in the final third, we need him to find, create and use space.

That would be the way we should go about it rather than worrying too much about West Ham's aerial strength. Obviously they will pose a threat in the air, but if we put the right team out and get them to move it around on the deck at pace, then they should also be concerned about the threat of HBA, Marveaux, Cisse and Sissoko.

Aside from set-pieces and Nolan losing runners I'm not sure aerial strength will be so much of an issue. Can't particularly remember Maiga being too brilliant in the air from what I've seen though he is fairly tall.

What a fucking shame Allardyce (spell check wants to change his name to Mallard) scraped through via the play-off's when West Ham went down. He had the best squad in the division and would have been sacked had he failed to get promoted. Think it would have killed him off as a top-flight manager. Detestable clown and a damning indictment on the effect of money in football.

Guest icemanblue

Aside from set-pieces and Nolan losing runners I'm not sure aerial strength will be so much of an issue. Can't particularly remember Maiga being too brilliant in the air from what I've seen though he is fairly tall.

Now you've done it.

Well it's the set pieces and Nolan stealing in on knockdowns that would be one of their biggest threats I'd have thought.

What a fucking shame Allardyce (spell check wants to change his name to Mallard) scraped through via the play-off's when West Ham went down. He had the best squad in the division and would have been sacked had he failed to get promoted. Think it would have killed him off as a top-flight manager. Detestable clown and a damning indictment on the effect of money in football.

I'm not sure, despite him being terrible quite a lot of football people seem to like him.

:lol:

What a f***ing shame Allardyce (spell check wants to change his name to Mallard) scraped through via the play-off's when West Ham went down. He had the best squad in the division and would have been sacked had he failed to get promoted. Think it would have killed him off as a top-flight manager. Detestable clown and a damning indictment on the effect of money in football.

I'm not sure, despite him being terrible quite a lot of football people seem to like him.

You couldn't hope to meet a more shrewd and sincere bunch.

Unless of course you're saying it wouldn't have killed him off.

Time is a great healer. I hated Allardyce but I've more things to worry about on the football front.

He is far from a bad manager though, despite what happened here.

He's a c**ty manager imo. Bad for the game. It's all about existing for his teams, not being successful nor entertaining. Calculated to do enough. f***s me off that he hides behind his smoke and mirrors pseudo-science too.

I'm mostly annoyed that his team will probably do us at the weekend.

We need to limit the number of free-kicks we give them, and stop Jarvis, Cole and Downing pumping balls into the box. We do that, and they don't score.

They won't be great in possession, so we should get a lot more of the ball than we did against Man U. We should get as many impact players up front as possible to hurt them with that possession. So get Marveax in there to attack them with quality instead of Jonas to stop them for a start.

Time is a great healer. I hated Allardyce but I've more things to worry about on the football front.

He's a c**ty manager imo. Bad for the game. It's all about existing for his teams, not being successful nor entertaining. Calculated to do enough. f***s me off that he hides behind his smoke and mirrors pseudo-science too.

And still Ashley binned him...odd.

And still Ashley binned him...odd.

Context.