Newcastle United vs West Ham United - Sat 24th August @ 3pm (not on TV)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Baines and Fellaini in Evertons lineup. No heads turned there. Cabaye not playing just feels so unprofessional.

Someone needs to call the c*** out about this in the post-match press conference.

"So Alan, with Baines and Fellaini playing for Everton after they rejected bids and said they didn't want to sell them and actually seemed like they meant it, is Cabaye not playing just further proof that you're protecting him from injury to ensure you can sell him after hawking him round so blatantly all summer?"

you make it sound like he has a say in the matter rather than just being a victim of meddling from above

He possibly doesn't. But I'd still grill him. If he doesn't have a choice then he can quite easily say that. "No, it's Mike Ashley's decision. I'd love to keep Cabaye and have played him today.". Simple. Needs to grow some balls and start telling the truth or else be called out on his bullshit that he peddles.

and then he gets sacked. Would you do that in the same situation when trying to protect your job which you enjoy?

He can lie if he wants. That's up to him.

My problem is that the post-match questions are always so fucking limp and toothless. Managers who continue to underperform should be grilled properly and when there's an elephant in the corner of the room like the Cabaye situation it's ridiculous that its ignored.

Baines and Fellaini in Evertons lineup. No heads turned there. Cabaye not playing just feels so unprofessional.

Someone needs to call the c*** out about this in the post-match press conference.

"So Alan, with Baines and Fellaini playing for Everton after they rejected bids and said they didn't want to sell them and actually seemed like they meant it, is Cabaye not playing just further proof that you're protecting him from injury to ensure you can sell him after hawking him round so blatantly all summer?"

you make it sound like he has a say in the matter rather than just being a victim of meddling from above

He possibly doesn't. But I'd still grill him. If he doesn't have a choice then he can quite easily say that. "No, it's Mike Ashley's decision. I'd love to keep Cabaye and have played him today.". Simple. Needs to grow some balls and start telling the truth or else be called out on his bullshit that he peddles.

and then he gets sacked. Would you do that in the same situation when trying to protect your job which you enjoy?

He can lie if he wants. That's up to him.

My problem is that the post-match questions are always so fucking limp and toothless. Managers who continue to underperform should be grilled properly and when there's an elephant in the corner of the room like the Cabaye situation it's ridiculous that its ignored.

the local journo's know the story, its a decision from above everyone knows it and I fail to see what dragging a guy who has nothing to do with the decision in the slightest achieves beyond crude satisfaction at making things more difficult for a guy already dealing with a shitload of problems

Guest bimpy474

Who the hell is "Jeremy Pied" ? A frenchie from Lyon who is rumoured to be attending this match with Gomis ?

My sone rang me asking just this. news to me

A winger who plays for Nice.

Pardew has grown a huge set of bollocks! I like it for once... all out attack... go on lad...

don't care if we lose, the philosophy is right for once; lets get on the front foot and make them worry about us :smitten:

P.S. UNLESS... he puts Cisse on the wing. then let's all go mentalª!

Pardew has grown a huge set of bollocks! I like it for once... all out attack... go on lad...

don't care if we lose, the philosophy is right for once; lets get on the front foot and make them worry about us :smitten:

P.S. UNLESS... he puts Cisse on the wing. then let's all go mentalª!

Fair enough if it's all out attack but it won't be like  :lol:

Mido giving a very good analysis of our 442 today saying it's a gamble against a 3 man central midfield. Saying that one of Anita and Sissoko has to do a man marking job on Nolan.

Going the other way, if we use our fullbacks correctly we could isolate WH's fullbacks and create a lot of chances.

First time I've heard Mido, but he seems pretty clued up :thup: