Newcastle United vs West Ham United - Sat 24th August @ 3pm (not on TV)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

I'm going to this one - only get over to the UK a couple of times a year so have to take any chances I get. On a positive note my last home match was Chelsea...

Thats convinced me, £100 home win!

I'm going to this one - only get over to the UK a couple of times a year so have to take any chances I get. On a positive note my last home match was Chelsea...

I fancy a ton tomorrrow on us. Imagine we'll be around 5/4.

Guest Roger Kint

PP have us 23/20. Not bad really

PP have us 23/20. Not bad really

Yeah just had a quick look, 6/5 with hills and noticed Coral offering 12/1 for Gouffran first goal and 5/1 anytime, think that's great value!!

Guest Roger Kint

I thought there would be some sort of new-season excitement in the ground TBH, nobody think that?

I'm dead excited to be fair.

I think we're all being to bloody negative, we're playing West Ham not Barcelona.

:thup:

Guest Roger Kint

Think we might have a pretty good lineup out for this one.

Tiote out? Wonder if we force Cabaye into playing

Going to be very interested to see how we line up for this. It seems we've only really got the 'technical' players left in midfield.

We'll either be weak as p*ss or actually retain the ball.

Interdasting!

Guest Roger Kint

Going to be very interested to see how we line up for this. It seems we've only really got the 'technical' players left in midfield.

Interdasting!

Be like watching Barca  O0

Interdasting!

c'mon..... wet spam have bought okay during the summer but they're not that good.

Guest Roger Kint

Interdasting!

c'mon..... wet spam have bought okay during the summer but they're not that good.

Have they done well? Carroll, Downing and then am stuck :lol:

Interdasting!

Rat

Guest Roger Kint

Interdasting!

Rat

:lol: so nowt then

I thought there would be some sort of new-season excitement in the ground TBH, nobody think that?

I think we're all being to bloody negative, we're playing West Ham not Barcelona.

We should look like Barcelona compared to them. In theory anyway.

We should look like Barcelona compared to them. In theory anyway.

Why should we?

west ham are a well drilled disciplined side with a physical side to them ....whereas we are a weak as piss half hearted bunch of mercenary individuals who play as if they have never seen each other before, and with a manager who's just a puppet and has no clue how to set up a team to be creative score goals and not concede

This has defeat written all over it 0-3 ......I'd be amazed if we score tbh

Guest Roger Kint

We better win.

No need to be rude, we won when you asked us to beat Motherwell politely.

Can we just win please.

:lol: