Newcastle United vs West Ham United - Sat 24th August @ 3pm (not on TV)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else think the atmosphere will be dogshit tomorrow? Especially considering the last few home performances. :anguish:

If the crowd for once were allowed to see some offensive and positive football with movement from the start then im sure the atmosphere would come along with it. But to answer your question, yes, it will be dogshit.

Absolutely - if we start off positively and get at them the crowd will respond, but if it's more aimless dogshit then it could turn pretty ugly quite quickly I reckon.

Guest bimpy474

Are West Ham really that big of a team on set pieces without Carroll?

Cole, Nolan, Downing, Diame, Noble and Maiga really that big?

Diame aside of course.

Which is what i said in my post Mole, i don't think they are. And i think we can handle them with players i put down, but can you seriously see Pardew going and ignoring West Ham strengths. I dont mean completely diaregarding them but not trying to stop them so much that it suffocates our own attacking play. Not really sure why  put that, as that's exactly what we've seen for a year or so.

Oh right, agree with that.

O0

Guest bimpy474

Let's at least save the meltdown for 2pm tomorrow.

Aye because it's not definite, it really is just a hunch on Pardew's past team selections. We might get a nice surprise instead :undecided:

I hate the fact that we'll inevitably lose players like Marveaux, Anita, Gouffran without seeing what they could actually do given a constant run of games and having a bit of confidence shown in them. Albeit we'll likely see Anita more now if Cabaye goes, but imagine how he'll feel if we actually hold on to Cabaye? :lol: back to the bench son.  Same with Gouffran while Jonas is injured, and also f***ing Marveaux...'Sammys on before you mate'. f*** my life.

Krul

Debuchy,Colo,Mapou, Santon

Hatem, Anita, Sissoko, Marv.

Shola, Cisse

Is the team.

Funnily enough I'm pretty happy with that, relatively speaking. Shola's wank but he's all we've got in terms of holding the ball up. Which is frankly a disgrace.

Krul

Shola, Cisse

Is the team.

Funnily enough I'm pretty happy with that, relatively speaking. Shola's w*** but he's all we've got in terms of holding the ball up. Which is frankly a disgrace.

I hope it takes more than 10 minutes for us to revert to this:

Krul

Debuchy  Colo  Mbiwa  Santon

Anita  Moussa

Cisse            Marv          HBA

Shola

Krul

Shola, Cisse

Is the team.

Funnily enough I'm pretty happy with that, relatively speaking. Shola's w*** but he's all we've got in terms of holding the ball up. Which is frankly a disgrace.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/6e01af057df3b8cf2dae40a8612a8103/tumblr_mew7l6IkMw1qivlh8o1_500.gif

Yes, he's shit. Who else is there?

I keep saying this but in the absence of a decent manager I'd rather the one we do have at least sticks to what he knows. We might not get embarrassed every week that way.